The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

Did we set a time we were meeting?  

12pm?  12:30?

The kids & I will probably be a little later than that - 12:45ish is my guess. (Grabbing lunch at noon at Union Pub.) I should be able to find the group - will just look for a midget in a trench coat. :lol:

And, yes, I remember that you AREN'T a midget in a trench coat. :p

Okay everyone..

We're a go with the balcony at Coles after the game.  It's a bit further than the Gate but since we need to drive from the arena anyway it should be good.

1104 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cole's/@42.9272999,-78.8796017,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89d312dbf8e8d615:0x17cfb691edf5f757!8m2!3d42.927296!4d-78.877413

http://colesonelmwood.com/

While you're there, see if the chicken wings Ho-Chi -Sock and myself left behind before the Bruins game are still there. We sat in the first row from the bar near the men's room!

12:15 sounds about right. Then we can go get beers and find our seats and figure out where we're meeting between periods.

I'll be parking in the ballpark ramp probably, so if anyone needs a ride up to Cole's afterwards I can provide a couple seats.

Now to figure out what jerseys to wear...

12:15 sounds about right. Then we can go get beers and find our seats and figure out where we're meeting between periods.

I'll be parking in the ballpark ramp probably, so if anyone needs a ride up to Cole's afterwards I can provide a couple seats.

That's easy. Game worn original home B&G Audette w/ the captain's C hand stitched on by Rip Simonek himself.

Oh, you meant what should YOU wear? No idea. What will Jo let you out into the wild in? :p

1215 sounds good to me. If you have the space I would love a lift to coles. Looking forward to some good times tomorrow!! Beer selection at coles is pretty impressive.

That's easy. Game worn original home B&G Audette w/ the captain's C hand stitched on by Rip Simonek himself.

Oh, you meant what should YOU wear? No idea. What will Jo let you out into the wild in? :p

Josie is wearing a Satan goathead but I'm trying to decide between Khmylev, Hasek, Shields, or Numminen.

Also should be happy to report I made it safely to Buffalo. Boarder guard didn’t even have me empty my pockets to ensure I wasn’t carrying any extra steel across the boarder.

Ok.  It's bad enough that you people unnecessarily put the letter U in a bunch of words.  Let's not start with the As.

Might not be able to make it, pretty sure I have the flu. Going to try this dayquil and see how that goes in the next couple hours

Umm, please stay away from me.  Thanks.

Yeah, looks like I had the right year to sit next to Charlie.

Charlie, yeah, what he said. :p

:beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.