• Gilman
    • Botterill
    • Brisebois
    • Regier
    • Sabertooth
    • Pegula
    • Someone on SabreSpace
    • Guerin

Ok guys let me clear up some false statements and rumors that are just plain ridiculous. 1st. Terry Pegula and Scotty Bowman never met. It's ridiculous that they would meat at the airport of all places. Especially when Scotty lives on the 6th hole at Transit Valley and Terry parks his plain at Prior Aviation not the Airport. 2. The meeting that took place was between Terry and Lindy Ruff at Brookfield C.C. The meeting was gauging if Lindy still wanted to coach or if he would consider a front office job. 3rd stop bringing up Chris Drury he is not even a consideration and at this point with his track record of poor discipline ( Mike Richards) domestic abuse. Etc. either is Dean Lombardi which is why he hasn't been contacted yet. Pegula said experience!! Which leaves us someone like Rick Dudley who laid the building blocks in Tampa and Chicago for championship teams, next in line would be Fitzgerald from N.J. And Then Sean Burke etc.. Fitzgerald and Burke would represent new blood as in outside the organization.

How do I know these things? Well I know the guy that services his plane. There have been only 3 interviews to this point. Who they were with I dont know yet but, I am working on it. I cant really divulge the people I do know that have close ties to this. What I will say is I know a local reporter and several people in NHL front offices and scouts.

Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be here.

How do I know these things? Well I know the guy that services his plane. There have been only 3 interviews to this point. Who they were with I dont know yet but, I am working on it. I cant really divulge the people I do know that have close ties to this. What I will say is I know a local reporter and several people in NHL front offices and scouts.

Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be here.

Do you have any other random bits of inside information? About Jack, the locker room situation with Bylsma, Tim Murray, anything unrelated?

Do you have any other random bits of inside information? About Jack, the locker room situation with Bylsma, Tim Murray, anything unrelated?

I wouldn't pin anything on just Jack. Several guys spoke out against Bylsma. ROR, Lehner etc...

Discipline was a direct reaction to the handling on Kane and ROR as well as the internal riffs in the locker room where players would call other players out in the press.

So the combine is May 28th. How much time does our new gm need to be ready for that? Does that influence the speed of TPegs decision? Does TPegs realize he is hosting the combine?

So the combine is May 28th. How much time does our new gm need to be ready for that? Does that influence the speed of TPegs decision? Does TPegs realize he is hosting the combine?

Really depends how much of the core scouting staff remains. If enough of them survived the purge, it won't be hard to get a new gm up to speed. Also any gm we bring in is probably already looking at the combine for his current team.

Really depends how much of the core scouting staff remains. If enough of them survived the purge, it won't be hard to get a new gm up to speed. Also any gm we bring in is probably already looking at the combine for his current team.

I would think the same, but doesn't that make other teams reluctant to let us interview candidates?

I would think the same, but doesn't that make other teams reluctant to let us interview candidates?

No. It would be very poor form to tell a no you can't talk to our assistant gm. You want your guys to go on and succeed. I will say teams still in the payoffs might be an exception because their season is ongoing.

Ok guys let me clear up some false statements and rumors that are just plain ridiculous. 1st. Terry Pegula and Scotty Bowman never met. It's ridiculous that they would meat at the airport of all places. Especially when Scotty lives on the 6th hole at Transit Valley and Terry parks his plain at Prior Aviation not the Airport. 2. The meeting that took place was between Terry and Lindy Ruff at Brookfield C.C. The meeting was gauging if Lindy still wanted to coach or if he would consider a front office job. 3rd stop bringing up Chris Drury he is not even a consideration and at this point with his track record of poor discipline ( Mike Richards) domestic abuse. Etc. either is Dean Lombardi which is why he hasn't been contacted yet. Pegula said experience!! Which leaves us someone like Rick Dudley who laid the building blocks in Tampa and Chicago for championship teams, next in line would be Fitzgerald from N.J. And Then Sean Burke etc.. Fitzgerald and Burke would represent new blood as in outside the organization.

What's that saying about sandwiching a lie between two pieces of truth? :)