2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

I can't wait for the Sabres to be a playoff team and then we can have meaningful playoff threads.

For the record, I like millbank.  He is a long-term member here and he came to talk about his beloved leaves and a great victory for them in a playoff thread.

IMO, he did not troll you guys, but you made that up to feel good about you being rude and obnoxious to him.  He is a leaves fan.

Is he really a troll? I just think of millbank as the old guy at work who likes to bust balls. He's harmless.

Amen, brother.

I can't wait for the Sabres to be a playoff team and then we can have meaningful playoff threads.

For the record, I like millbank. He is a long-term member here and he came to talk about his beloved leaves and a great victory for them in a playoff thread.

IMO, he did not troll you guys, but you made that up to feel good about you being rude and obnoxious to him. He is a leaves fan.

Amen, brother.

Millbank did tell people they are a weenie. Would you go on another teams board and do the same?

I don't know why anything said by Millibank, said to Millibank, or anything Leaves related is an issue. Was anything really out of line to the point where it needs to be addressed? Crazy how people get so bent of of shape today about the most petty gripes. 

I meant what I said about Polak. I laughed. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Millibank came in, in a possibly inebriated state, and ran his mouth because he was excited that his team won. Get over it, move on. People need to lighten up and stop getting so offended. It would make life so much easier. So he's a troll and rarely comes in to actually discuss hockey. Tell him it would be better if he showed up every once in a while and be a contributing member on this board. If that's not good enough, put him on ignore. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

I don't know why anything said by Millibank, said to Millibank, or anything Leaves related is an issue. Was anything really out of line to the point where it needs to be addressed? Crazy how people get so bent of of shape today about the most petty gripes. 

I meant what I said about Polak. I laughed. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Millibank came in, in a possibly inebriated state, and ran his mouth because he was excited that his team won. Get over it, move on. People need to lighten up and stop getting so offended. It would make life so much easier. So he's a troll and rarely comes in to actually discuss hockey. Tell him it would be better if he showed up every once in a while and be a contributing member on this board. If that's not good enough, put him on ignore. 

The biggest issue is that the Sabres stink and, once again, are not in the playoff.  Our fans are extremely frustrated and can't stand that other fans are enjoying their teams playing playoff hockey and winning.

The biggest issue is that the Sabres stink and, once again, are not in the playoff.  Our fans are extremely frustrated and can't stand that other fans are enjoying their teams playing playoff hockey and winning.

I agree. It's frustrating beyond belief, it gets worse every year. But like D4rk said, he's harmless. I can't believe this is even an issue. 

I agree. It's frustrating beyond belief, it gets worse every year. But like D4rk said, he's harmless. I can't believe this is even an issue. 

Millbank is harmless and is not a troll.  Not even close.  Let him enjoy the Leaves success while it lasts.  It's an issue because some here want it to be.

Millbank is harmless and is not a troll. Not even close. Let him enjoy the Leaves success while it lasts. It's an issue because some here want it to be.

The only reason it's an issue is he got all bent out of shape when told to sod off. He can have all the Leafs success he wants, but if he brings the gloating to a Sabres board, he doesn't get to cry foul when he's not embraced.

Unless, of course, this whole thing is exactly what he was gunning for. In which case, troll well done.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

The only reason it's an issue is he got all bent out of shape when told to sod off. He can have all the Leafs success he wants, but if he brings the gloating to a Sabres board, he doesn't get to cry foul when he's not embraced.

Unless, of course, this whole thing is exactly what he was gunning for. In which case, troll well done.

Why should he not defend himself if attacked.

Every time he comes here lately is to post in a GDT when we play the Leafs.  I have not seen him here other than that.

As for your last sentence I already addressed that part of it ... he did not troll you guys.  In a strange way you guys trolled yourself with the reaction.  He did not expect this reaction, of that I am sure.  

I must say seeing you guys get all worked up into a lather is rather entertaining.

I think it's gross. Watching playoff hockey reminds me that the NHL is hardly better than the NFL when it comes to not caring about players.

Do you think any league, hell, any corporation gives a flying about it's workers? Butts in seats, TV's turned on, bottom line performance. That is all.

Why should he not defend himself if attacked.

Every time he comes here lately is to post in a GDT when we play the Leafs. I have not seen him here other than that.

As for your last sentence I already addressed that part of it ... he did not troll you guys. In a strange way you guys trolled yourself with the reaction. He did not expect this reaction, of that I am sure.

I must say seeing you guys get all worked up into a lather is rather entertaining.

When you kick the dog, you can't really complain when it bites you.

The game of the great white North, vs the confederacy

The battle of Lackawanna was taken by admiral Millbank,

However captain eichel has flanked his troops, he took over command from ensign Bylsma, who has now headed out west to search for gold.

A siege will be coming from commander Murray and we will outlast the enemy. The Sabres will pierce the flesh of our enemies.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.