2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Nothing was right. But at least he gets his suits tailored at an actual tailor.

Got home a little bit ago and just saw Gio on NBCSN. When did he become 6'2"? Pretty funny they have a box for him to stand on so he's as tall as Keith Jones and Mike

And why does Gio have a slight Canadian accent? He was born and raised in Rochester. A few years in Montreal isn't gonna change it.

Edited by Claude Balls

Why do arenas even hire media people any more, since the league is handing out their pre-approved song playlists. 

I think all new arenas should be built to NHL approved specs too, all identical to one another, that way all fans are familiar with the seats no matter which city they go to. 

If the Caps weren't aiding and abetting the terrible officiating by being hot dogshit themselves I'd be more upset about it.

Honestly, the only thing that has been questionable by the refs so far is them whistling dead the 4 on 2. That was weird.

But then again, I don't hate the Leaves and will take pleasure in the pain of whomever loses.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.