2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Now I'm at a loss on who to root for, hate Nashville because they beat the Hawks. Don't want a Canadian team to win, don't want the Pens to repeat, Boston can burn in hell, which leaves me with: 

St.L - Hawks rival so no...

Minnesota - likely eliminated 

Washington - Sure

Anaheim - Sure

SJ - Sure

Wow I have two 2-2 series and a 2nd Round team...

*cries in corner about Hawks*

*cries harder due to the Sabres*

*runs out of tears*

I'm rooting for Toronto in the East and Edmonton in the West.

Embrace the dark side, we have cookies here.

Now I'm at a loss on who to root for, hate Nashville because they beat the Hawks. Don't want a Canadian team to win, don't want the Pens to repeat, Boston can burn in hell, which leaves me with: 

St.L - Hawks rival so no...

Minnesota - likely eliminated 

Washington - Sure

Anaheim - Sure

SJ - Sure

Wow I have two 2-2 series and a 2nd Round team...

*cries in corner about Hawks*

*cries harder due to the Sabres*

*runs out of tears*

Do you really have strong feelings for two teams? I couldn't imagine.

Not sure I've ever seen a more lopsided OT. Martin Jones is standing on his head. Sharks don't have a shot.

No kidding. I felt bad for Martin Jones, he was peppered the entire OT and made some unreal saves. He was hung out to dry big time. San Jose went into Bylsma mode after they took a two goal lead in the 2nd period. No offense at all.

Despite how Chicago may be good for hockey, I'm glad they're out...they've won too much lately. The Bruins can burn in hell, so can Crosby & the Penguins.

I'd prefer to see a Canadian team, so I guess it'll have to be Montreal. I don't want to see the Leafs or Oilers have enough success right now and I don't think I'm over the goons from Ottawa going after Drury (yeah...I know it was 10 years ago).

If it's not Montreal, then let it be the Caps. If they don't do anything significant (make the finals), then I'll stop rooting for them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.