2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Did Murray trade away Paul Byron or was that Darcy? Seems pretty solid for Montreal.

If only the Sabres waited that decade for him to turn into a serviceable player.

This. You got it wrong this time nfreeman.

I take enough ###### from leaf fans in real life. I don't need my sanctuary to become tainted.

The dynamic changed when the leafs started winning. When they sucked he came he and dumped on the leaves just like us. Now... Not so much.

Rags did not look good tonight. Radulov was a beast for Montreal.

The Rags are not good. I'm still trying to figure out how they got to their record.

This game is how hockey should be played

This game is exhibit A in my argument that "game flow > scoring" for entertainment.

The Rags are not good. I'm still trying to figure out how they got to their record.

This game is exhibit A in my argument that "game flow > scoring" for entertainment.

And when that flow is interrupted by interference here there and everywhere and hooking here there and everywhere... it freaking blows. 

Kassian with another to put the oil ahead 1-0 with  9 minutes to play. Nice backhand after a turnover.

Zack Freakin' Kassian is the current MVP of this series.

Scratch that - it's Talbot actually, so far.

I love the mutton chops!

Did anyone else see a fan with a white Sabres Hasek jersey, in the front row behind Marc-Andrew Fleury yesterday? Saw him during the celebration of the BJs' first goal, I believe. EichSnipe?

Wasn't me! They gave away tshirts at the game, so I was rocking one of those. Every seat was draped with one. They are the softest shirts I've ever felt in my life, yet some people left theirs behind. Maybe because of the heartbreaking finish.. anyways, I'm the proud new owner of 6 "March With Us" shirts haha.

Edited by EichSnipe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.