2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

When you kick the dog, you can't really complain when it bites you.

Oh my god stop

The game of the great white North, vs the confederacy

The battle of Lackawanna was taken by admiral Millbank,

However captain eichel has flanked his troops, he took over command from ensign Bylsma, who has now headed out west to search for gold.

A siege will be coming from commander Murray and we will outlast the enemy. The Sabres will pierce the flesh of our enemies.

It just occurred to me: Bylsma is George McClellan.

I never wish injuries on players. But it's like my old explanation to a football fan who asked me if I wouldn't rather have the other team fully healthy so that I could enjoy the victory more...

In the regular season, yes, sure. Because I want entertainment first and foremost from sports.

But in the postseason I'd be just fine if pre-snap the right tackle fell to his left, knocked over the guard, and the guard the center, and the center the left guard, and the left guard the tackle. And they all blow their ACLs and PCLs. On the subsequent play the QB suffers a concussion and is out of the game because the coach thinks that a surprise pass is the best call. Come playoff time I have no problem accepting any injury to the opposition without regret or compassion. Whatever happens to help the Packers or Sabres win.

Truly hope Matthews tears both ACLS and it's Marner fault

Hope Millbanks breaks all of his fingers so he can't type.

Just playing around Mods..... But yeah, would be great if he quit bragging about the Leaves on a Sabres board.

Edited by GoPre

Hope Millbanks breaks all of his fingers so he can't type.

Just playing around Mods..... But yeah, would be great if he quit bragging about the Leaves on a Sabres board.

They still have talk to txt....as long as the leafs keep winning, he will be here, as soon as our GM and coach get their heads out of their @sses, the quicker we can have fun banter about this.

Did Fluery REALLY think he could hide the puck?!?

What an ultramaroon.

Werenski scored on a pp point shot. Puck went off the post/crossbar right into the back of the net & lodged between the camera, netting, & the net frame. Fluery was leaning on the net w/ his glove "hiding" the puck. The ruse did not work. What a schmuck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.