GDT Sabres at Tampa 4/9/17 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Linus has been solid, but he was out waaay too far on that one.

Yeah, I was looking for someone to blame.  Hard to fault either Linus or ERod.  I think it was just a good play by the Lightning.

Weird to think that the KBC is already 20 years old.

It's nice that everything here is connected.... There's a cinema and restaurants all in the building, windows overlooking the city as you are in upper levels, very modern... Sexy ice gals walking all over, good beer, giveaways everywhere. Not that I don't appreciate our sabres, but our arena kinda blows

I don't care how meaningless a game is. Most of us played sports growing up. Which means most of us were on at least one team that blew and had end of season games that meant nothing. Point I'm trying to make is each game I played was at 110%. Didn't matter if we were playoff bound or not. Each Sabre should be thinking the same thing. Simply pathetic Joe Smoe is willing to do it, but professionals are not.

Edited by GoPre

Murray would be foolish to not try to sign Nilsson next year. 

If cal petersen signs, we have no use for Nilsson, unless Ulmark gets nabbed at expension which I highly doubt.

I hope to God that when the Sabres start winning they get rid of those depressing ###### commercials.

Veins Veins Veins :p

I don't care how meaningless a game is. Most of us played sports growing up. Which means most of us were on at least one team that blew and had end of season games that meant nothing. Point I'm trying to make is each game I played was at 110%. Didn't matter if we were playoff bound or not. Each Sabre should be thinking the same thing. Simply pathetic Joe Smoe is willing to do it, but professionals are not.

Well said, GoPre.  I don't understand it either.

If cal petersen signs, we have no use for Nilsson, unless Ulmark gets nabbed at expension which I highly doubt.

Veins Veins Veins :P

If Lehner gets hurt next year, I don't want the season to be riding on the shoulders of either one of those guys. Peterson has zero experience, and Ullmark hasn't been tearing up the AHL.

I think Nilsson is a much better alternative at this point. 

Just my two cents. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.