Loss

Loss

Win

Loss

Win

Loss

Win

Loss

Why the ###### do I keep letting these guys get my hopes up. Look at that. Every single win or set of wins, immediately matched up with mirrored losses. ###### these guys. They haven't been playing sustainable hockey this whole time. It doesn't make sense for me to get my hopes up. When they win, they still get absolutely shelled, never hold the puck, and need 40 Lehner saves + Eichel going Jesus to get it. That's not ###### sustainable. Fix the PK. Possess the puck. Come on. This season ###### sucks. 

Hey look

Worried about playing Lehner back to back. He got chased last time we did that.

Agreed.

Most goalies do. It's flat-out stupid to do if you have a competent backup.

Bylsma quote: he's been looking to give Lehner a bigger workload and he sees this as an opportunity.
Outsmarting himself again.
Lehner has faced 208 shots in 10 days.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I mean, every, single, time these guys have a chance to make a statement, to follow up a hopeful game with another one to get within 3 points of a playoff spot, they absolutely the bed. It's happened a dozen times already this year. I've pulled more of my hair out this season than all of the previous ten combined. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

Man you guys are spoiled and maybe blind. Jack is trying too hard and stickhandling too much, but he set up 7 grade A scoring chances that weren't converted. A couple of his linemates score on those shots and we have a different game. He did have too many turnovers but to say he was awful is ridiculous. Tell falk to cover the guy in net for the last 2 goals, tell lehner to save the bad third goal, tell dickhed Dan not to play his goalie again the day after facing 44 shots. This team has no urgency and dickhed Dan can't be fired soon enough

The Sabres in 2017:

Win

Loss

Win

Win

Loss

Loss

Win

Loss

Win 

Win

Win

Loss

Loss

Loss

Win

Loss

Win

Loss

Win

Loss

Why the ###### do I keep letting these guys get my hopes up. Look at that. Every single win or set of wins, immediately matched up with mirrored losses. ###### these guys. They haven't been playing sustainable hockey this whole time. It doesn't make sense for me to get my hopes up. When they win, they still get absolutely shelled, never hold the puck, and need 40 Lehner saves + Eichel going Jesus to get it. That's not ###### sustainable. Fix the PK. Possess the puck. Come on. This season ###### sucks. 

Hey look

Stop allowing your heart to overrule your rational mind. Then you can be dead inside like I've been since early January :p

Stop allowing your heart to overrule your rational mind. Then you can be dead inside like I've been since early January :P

:(

Woah. Stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/shannshep4/status/830981276479918080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Woah. A very upset Robin Lehner in the locker room..."this is beginning to get disrespectful, coach has a plan and players ignore it"

Edited by Randall Flagg

:(

Woah. Stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/shannshep4/status/830981276479918080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Woah. A very upset Robin Lehner in the locker room..."this is beginning to get disrespectful, coach has a plan and players ignore it"

Second look at Lehner?  Robin could win me over calling #### out like this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.