Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

It's too crowded over at TBD right now. I'm hanging out here for the rest of the weekend.

I like the Jones pick. The guy has insane hands. He only dropped six passes last year and was targeted over 160 times.

It's pretty obvious that whoever is making the picks is placing maximum value on consistent college production, which is something that I'm pretty happy about.

Now we have four picks in the fifth round, so that should be... fun.

It's too crowded over at TBD right now. I'm hanging out here for the rest of the weekend.

I like the Jones pick. The guy has insane hands. He only dropped six passes last year and was targeted over 160 times.

It's pretty obvious that whoever is making the picks is placing maximum value on consistent college production, which is something that I'm pretty happy about.

Now we have four picks in the fifth round, so that should be... fun.

He's Robert Woods without the competition 

I don't understand the cap in football. But I just don't get not signing Gillislee and Watkins. Then wasting the first two picks on positions you already had covered. Are the Bills really strapped for cash? Am I missing something?

I don't understand the cap in football. But I just don't get not signing Gillislee and Watkins. Then wasting the first two picks on positions you already had covered. Are the Bills really strapped for cash? Am I missing something?

Character, shiny teeth, crew cuts you know the new mantra

In the Watkins situation, it basically gives them more time to see what is going on with his injury. The cost of the franchise tag and his option are about the same. They don't want to pick his option up right now and find out this season that there's more going on with his foot and be stuck paying him to do nothing in 2018 when they can just tag him if he's productive. Edited by sodbuster

1.  I think you're mixing up Gillislee and Gilmore.  Yesterday's pick was (possibly) a replacement for Gilmore.

2.  They needed a no. 2 WR regardless of what they do with Watkins in the future.  It may not have been a great idea to trade up, but the need is there.

Character, shiny teeth, crew cuts you know the new mantra

In the Watkins situation, it basically gives them more time to see what is going on with his injury. The cost of the franchise tag and his option are about the same. They don't want to pick his option up right now and find out this season that there's more going on with his foot and be stuck paying him to do nothing in 2018 when they can just tag him if he's productive.

1.  I think you're mixing up Gillislee and Gilmore.  Yesterday's pick was (possibly) a replacement for Gilmore.

2.  They needed a no. 2 WR regardless of what they do with Watkins in the future.  It may not have been a great idea to trade up, but the need is there.

Thanks for all that. Makes more sense now. I mentioned Gillislee because it seemed like they didn't match his offer because of a couple mil difference. He seemed to be a nice fill in last year.