Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

First thought: name, number, position all match mine from high school, this lines up well for a jersey.

Second thought: I'm a freaking loser

Third thought: Way to bills that pick. Never change, Buffalo. It's gonna work, I promise.

They needed to get a guy to play opposite Sammy. I don't know anything about drafts so I can't say whether it was a good move, but Two Bills Drive likes it a lot more than this thread does haha

They gave up a third to move up 7 spots and grab a WR when there are tons to choose from.  I'm not sure how someone can like this decision.

They gave up a third to move up 7 spots and grab a WR when there are tons to choose from. I'm not sure how someone can like this decision.

What's not to like? It always works when the bills trade up for a WR.

Heh, I made the decision years ago to not make an account over there.

We aren't much better over here, but there are far far fewer of us and that makes it tolerable :P

*Disclaimer that I don't follow football*

I'm tellin' ya, we just took the best WR in the draft.

Edited by Randall Flagg

We aren't much better over here, but there are far far fewer of us and that makes it tolerable :P

*Disclaimer that I don't follow football*

I'm tellin' ya, we just took the best WR in the draft.

I eagerly await him not getting any targets. It'll be fun. Then next year, we're going to offer two 1sts to trade up for a QB who will throw to him, and the other teams are gonna be all "lul no I think not."

Report: Bills unlikely to pick up Watkins' 5th-year option

http://www.thescore.com/news/1290823

(via http://thesco.re/theScore_app )

See what I mean. It always works out...

I don't think it's smart to tie up the franchise tag on Watkins when the 5th year option was available. No, I don't really care about guaranteed money in case of injury. He's gotta stay healthy one of these years. Right?

Edited by TrueBlueGED