Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

It's this. This I know things that you don't, therefore my opinions are superior mantra that makes everyone hate you.

We aren't pro Bills or Tyrod fanatics. We're normal people with opinions just as valuable as yours. Which reminds me, opinions are like ######, everyone has one and they all stink.

Dude! Please back away from that young man's package and close your mouth.

Whoa there. I was told over and over that Patrick Mahomes can't make throws from the pocket. Excuse me if I enjoy watching those clips.

You won't be here long enough for that

Why is that?

If you walked into the draft thread and started mansplaning why we should have taken Vilardi or Tippett over Casey, that, that would be fun.

I did not want Mittlestadt. But I also never watched his high school games. I scouted the NFL QB's so I am far more confident there. 

It's this. This I know things that you don't, therefore my opinions are superior mantra that makes everyone hate you.

Nicely done. I've been trying to put my finger on what exactly is so off-putting about an unacceptably high percentage of Jeff's posts, and you nailed it.

Liger's "mansplaining" description is also pretty apt.

Jeff -- you need to turn it down from the current 9.5 to about a 5, and you need to stop repeatedly congratulating yourself about being right about a rookie QB based on his first preaseason. It's bothering too many people.

Nicely done. I've been trying to put my finger on what exactly is so off-putting about an unacceptably high percentage of Jeff's posts, and you nailed it.

The fact that you don't understand how good with QB's Andy Reid is makes me smile. Sure dude, Dennison and Mcdermott are comparable.

Beautiful. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzyB3aXcW5k

QB guru dicusses his next protegee.

Mahomes in da pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAJ8H6EUbJ4

As I said, if I am wrong I will be eating a plate of crow. I am comfortable with that.

That's fine. Mahomes is the one. You will see soon enough.

Peterman looked fine tonight.

320swyu40407.gif

Jeff -- you need to turn it down from the current 9.5 to about a 5, and you need to stop repeatedly congratulating yourself about being right about a rookie QB based on his first preaseason. It's bothering too many people.

Good point. Plus the Mahomes stuff isn't relevant. Done.

I think he should be able to spout off about Mahomes however he feels. If he wants people to engage him seriously, the last the tone needs to be adjusted. That said, Bills fans are nervous as that Mahomes might be good.

I did not want Mittlestadt. But I also never watched his high school games. I scouted the NFL QB's so I am far more confident there. 

Welcome to the Sabres board, where we care infinitely less about Mahomes than we do about the fact Casey Mittelstadt might be a steal in the 2017 draft. 

The Bills are far below the Sabres in my level of caring. 

Welcome to the Sabres board, where we care infinitely less about Mahomes than we do about the fact Casey Mittelstadt might be a steal in the 2017 draft. 

The Bills are far below the Sabres in my level of caring.   

Same here.  At one point it was pretty close.  Always in favor of the Sabres.  Shortly after the Kelly era, only one I knew at the time due to my age, came to an end, it became 75/25 Sabres.  Today, it's 95/5....

Same here.  At one point it was pretty close.  Always in favor of the Sabres.  Shortly after the Kelly era, only one I knew at the time due to my age, came to an end, it became 75/25 Sabres.  Today, it's 95/5....

I was in high school when Pomminstein scored the goal against Ottawa. Those moments leave a mark. The Bills never have done that. Idk if that makes me a bad or bandwagon fan but the same thing goes for Georgia. I was there when we beat LSU with a 1min to play, it was a euphoria that leaves a mark. 

Now for those interested in the 2018 NFL draft and the QB situation. This is a good read. It is long and well done. Josh Allen is a very intriguing player going into this year. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2708976-josh-allen-may-be-a-no-1-nfl-draft-pick-and-the-franchise-qb-your-team-needs

As for the Bills, Nathan Peterman looked ok last night, which considering he is the backup QB, that's what we needed to see. 

I think he should be able to spout off about Mahomes however he feels. If he wants people to engage him seriously, the last the tone needs to be adjusted. That said, Bills fans are nervous as ###### that Mahomes might be good.

Yeah. I really need him to get some regular season action and look terrible. I'm watching preseason highlights and seeing a mix of Rodgers and Favre. But that's preseason. GAH.

Seriously. If Mahomes were to pan out and be a fun top-10 QB AND then the Bills were to pick a guy in 2018 who ended up flopping -- that would be. That would be a whole new level of fan pain.

You'll go back to TBD once hockey starts and your sht has finally gotten old

That's a bit much.

Yeah. I really need him to get some regular season action and look terrible. I'm watching preseason highlights and seeing a mix of Rodgers and Favre. But that's preseason. GAH.

Seriously. If Mahomes were to pan out and be a fun top-10 QB AND then the Bills were to pick a guy in 2018 who ended up flopping -- that would be. That would be a whole new level of fan pain.

That's a bit much.

Bills fans no longer feel pain. 

bus.gif?w=1000

Funny how personal attacks are this common here.

The fact that you don't understand how good with QB's Andy Reid is makes me smile. Sure dude, Dennison and Mcdermott are comparable.

He said Andy Reid is no great QB coach and I disagreed. Disagreement is not a personal attack.

He said Andy Reid is no great QB coach and I disagreed. Disagreement is not a personal attack.

The fact that you don't understand how condescending this post is makes me smile. Sure dude, disagreement and personal attack here aren't comparable 

The fact that you don't understand what a personal attack is makes me smile.

Damn you! :lol: