Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Bills bought high, sold low on Watkins, Evans, Whitner, Lynch, McKelvin, Spiller, Hardy, Losman, Gilmore, Manuel, Maybin, McGahee, Mike Williams, Erik Flowers, etc, etc.... This is why they are just spinning their wheels. 

fixed

Ducasse is brutal. He plays like he's wearing roller skates. And, Mills is almost as awful. He is a human turnstile in pass protection.

I can't understand why Ducasse is still given time with the starters. I understand the team taking their time with Dawkins at RT and allowing him to transition, but Miller has been better than Ducasse ever since he stepped into the league. 

I can't understand why Ducasse is still given time with the starters. I understand the team taking their time with Dawkins at RT and allowing him to transition, but Miller has been better than Ducasse ever since he stepped into the league. 

The thought is that is he one of Castillo's boys because he coached him in Baltimore. But yeah, anyone who has ever watched him play on the Jets knows he is flat out terrible. Looks like the plan is to get Tyrod's face caved in tomorrow night.

The thought is that is he one of Castillo's boys because he coached him in Baltimore. But yeah, anyone who has ever watched him play on the Jets knows he is flat out terrible. Looks like the plan is to get Tyrod's face caved in tomorrow night.

Because Peterman?

With luck 2 top 10 picks :P

So I've got questions.  You're certainly a Sabres fan; are you a Bills fan too?  If so, are you from Buffalo originally?  And if not, why in the world did you sign yourself up for this duality of misery?

Edited by Eleven

So I've got questions.  You're certainly a Sabres fan; are you a Bills fan too?  If so, are you from Buffalo originally?  And if not, why in the world did you sign yourself up for this duality of misery?

Don't like football that much, just enjoy the misery here.  Will need my Daily dose from somewhere when the Sabres start being good again this year.

And pretty certain I'm not from Buffalo.

Don't like football that much, just enjoy the misery here.  Will need my Daily dose from somewhere when the Sabres start being good again this year.

And pretty certain I'm not from Buffalo.

Well, if you like misery you will love the Bills. 

Marcell Dareus sent home after violating an undisclosed team policy

Seriously?

If so, is there any trade market for a tremendously talented pinhead? If there is, please make a trade happen.

Hoping this is overblown, but REEEAAAALY getting tired of off-field antics. The guy has gone through some tragedies that people shouldn't have to go through at a relatively young age, but at some point a person has to focus and do their job.

Seriously?

If so, is there any trade market for a tremendously talented pinhead? If there is, please make a trade happen.

Hoping this is overblown, but REEEAAAALY getting tired of off-field antics. The guy has gone through some tragedies that people shouldn't have to go through at a relatively young age, but at some point a person has to focus and do their job.

McDermott seems like the kind of guy who won't put up with it, so I expect Dareus to shape up or we may be seeing another big trade before the season's over.