GDT: NY Rangers at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET 12/1/2016

Doohickie

I severely, SEVERELY, underestimated Jack's impact on this team. I knew he was good, maybe even great, but I didn't picture the whole team reacting like this to his return. This is a different team than it was a week ago. Crazy.

His impact seems so substantial that I almost don't know if I believe it. It doesn't seem possible that one player could matter this much. 

His impact seems so substantial that I almost don't know if I believe it. It doesn't seem possible that one player could matter this much. 

That's why they tanked.  He is that good.

Whether Bylsma's chicken- stuff in his absence was the right move?  Well, that'll be in another thread.  

But Eichel is that good.

My wife hates me right now because I'm speaking in ALL CAPS.  :w00t:

By the way, there was no Alamo mode tonight. We put the pressure on when we went up like we were down a goal still. And it worked

I had an Alamo picture cued up to post because I knew it was coming.... and it never came.

Wowwowweewow  :o 

That's why they tanked.  He is that good.

Whether Bylsma's chicken-###### stuff in his absence was the right move?  Well, that'll be in another thread.  

But Eichel is that good.

:wub:

That's why they tanked. He is that good.

Whether Bylsma's chicken-###### stuff in his absence was the right move? Well, that'll be in another thread.

But Eichel is that good.

I'll be the first to admit it, he's coached very well the last two games. Idk where that was last season when we had a healthy roster, and I still don't agree with his coaching early on this season, but I will take this Byslma. Whether it sticks or not is another thing

The first comment with the zoomed-in picture is soooooooooo gooooooooood 

This kid just makes moments. Wow. Double wow. 

The Sabres just beat the best team in the east (not the best goalie in the east) and handled them very well at even strength. This may be a good hockey team.

I'll be the first to admit it, he's coached very well the last two games. Idk where that was last season when we had a healthy roster, and I still don't agree with his coaching early on this season, but I will take this Byslma. Whether it sticks or not is another thing

I will do what I wish others did five years ago; I'll leave it to the fire Bylsma thread.

Shots attempted

Sabres: 71

Rangers: 48

Not to take away from the Sabres, but I honestly think the Rangers are due to come back to Earth a little bit here. They're 25th in the league in score-adjusted CF% at 47.18, but have a league-best team SH% of 11.6%, a full 2 percentage points higher than 2nd place.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.