GDT: Buffalo @ Vancouver, 10:00 PM ET, 10-20-2016

WildCard

Definitely.

Urgh, these games where it just seems unavoidable that we'll get shut out are rough. Let's go, boys!

Side note - how the hell are the Oilers 4-1? They aren't good.

Yeah, the finishing ability on display this evening is on par with Sarah Winchester's general contractor. Plus, you know, everything else is also not good but I really wanted to bust out that line...

I remain unamused and only ever so slightly entertained. I was hoping that Johan was pushed into Markstrom. Nope. That was a lame, lame response to having your goalie run right there. That's the kind of lame that sticks to a team right there. And if anyone knows that...

Now, entertain me dammit!    

It is not just you. Rebounds are an adventure with him right now.

Particularly from his blocker when the rush is coming down the right wing. Not sure why he's SOOOO bad @ that 1, but opponents will exploit it if he can't get that under control.

Other than that, his play has been solid; but that one in the armor can prove to be fatal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.