Rochester Americans 2016-2017

Cereal

Assuming the Sabres don't improve, I'd like to think both Bailey and Baptiste would get extended looks down the stretch. I'd imagine you want them both here sooner than that, however :lol:

Yeah. Also, forget what I said. Keep Carrier here and make sure Des stays out of the lineup. Grant too.

Girgensons - O'Reilly - Baptiste

Carrier - Eichel - Okposo

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey

Foligno - Larsson - Gionta

Yeah. Also, forget what I said. Keep Carrier here and make sure Des stays out of the lineup. Grant too.

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey

Man, I love that setup (though feel moderately sorry for O'Reilly)--honestly think that's the best we can ice right now (and that may or may not speak to larger roster issues :lol: ).

Kane - Reinhart - Bailey

They won't sit $5 million Moulson for a call up. Carrier doesn't impress me, he runs around alot but doesn't do much to set up plays.

I usually don't do the Wednesday games and I'm beat down so we are relying on you for the bits and pieces. You're a master of this so I have no doubts. Don't forget to include the non-sabre Amerks in your posts. They're hockey players too ya know.

I usually don't do the Wednesday games and I'm beat down so we are relying on you for the bits and pieces. You're a master of this so I have no doubts. Don't forget to include the non-sabre Amerks in your posts. They're hockey players too ya know.

No such luck, I'm drunk. I'm the ginger in a Lafontaine jersey if anyone is here, sitting in the 100s

How is ullmark looking?

9 shots, 2 goals doesnt sound that nice, was it his fault?

To be fair to Linus, that 3rd goal was in the PP and there wasn't much he could do. At one point though there were 2 goals on 7 shots! Seems like he pays his best when the team ahead of him is playing like . When they're rolling he seems soft. Go figure.

To be fair to Linus, that 3rd goal was in the PP and there wasn't much he could do. At one point though there were 2 goals on 7 shots! Seems like he pays his best when the team ahead of him is playing like ######. When they're rolling he seems soft. Go figure.

Allright, thanks for the updates.

Hope he finds his mojo!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.