Rochester Americans 2016-2017

Cereal

1A. He has been producing. When you see him on ice he stands out for how small he looks. He will produce in the NHL but he will need time.

I've never seen a top Sabre pick so skinny. He actually looks like a high school kid. My first thought was he better be fast because he's going to get killed if he gets hit.

Hey MODO, I'm curious about this. I've always heard other cultures tend to describe distances in units of just that, distance, whereas we describe them in units of time. Any truth on this?

M-x wild-theory-mode

Americans use time because we primary travel by mechanical conveyance, in which the time to travel a particular distance can vary greatly (It takes hours to drive 20 miles in Brooklyn, where my morning commute is 30 miles in 30 minutes). Cultures that walk or bike more worry about distance as it's a direct relationship to difficulty and your walking or bicycle pace won't vary a ton unless you're climbing mountains.

Mullen you reaaaallllly suck. Does you're health insurance not cover vision?

What the hell is Thackaberry doing blowing the whistle there. Puck was free!

Well that's it. Next in wins it.

Thackaberry is a GD liar.

I told you so.

Well let's see if Ullmark can win the SO.

Baptiste get one.

Ullmark misses that one.

Nylander misses by a mile.

Ullmark save.

Schneider misses.

Ullmark!

Rodrigues misses.

Oh farts.

Yeah wasn't a lot of fans to get mixed in with. I was wearing Sabres shirt with amerks hat backwards and my son is the super blond 2 year old throwing hockey sticks and sippy cups throughout the arena.

I would have said hello but you two were busy at the changing station.

Not if your hung like a light switch...actually little Ink was standing on the table and it appeared that you were trying to keep him from jumping. Bathroom is a weird place to chit chat and that boy had the devil in his eyes. You didn't need distraction.

My whole life right now is keeping this little mofo from killing himself somehow. My God 2 year Olds are the devil.

Hanging out with a 2 year old is like hanging out with a drunk at a party. They're loud, they fall all over the place, they laugh, they cry, they try killing themselves in the bathroom for no reason!!

Hey MODO, I'm curious about this. I've always heard other cultures tend to describe distances in units of just that, distance, whereas we describe them in units of time. Any truth on this?

It depends, lets say i would travel to the nearest town which is 10 kilometers, then id say "1 hr drive", but it is as common to use distance as a guide to explain the differential. 

Does this make any sence ? :D

*Checks thread for Nylander news

*Sees that Nylander scores

*nods in approval

*leaves until next weekend

Why not wait it out and see if he can do it again tonight in Utica?

When it comes to scoring wingers I don't think size matters.

. Not disagreeing with you but he's listed at 180 lbs and it looks like they may be dunking him in water before they weigh him...(he's tiny)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.