Rochester Americans 2016-2017

Cereal

Understand I do not

So Timmy took the Sabres to arbitration for more money, then got bought out for less money, played in Russia and left because Russia sucks, then went to Finland? where it still sucks so he left and came back and now the Canes have his rights and loaned him to Rochester. What's so perplexing in all of this?

A local kid who scored winning or tying goal for michigan state frozen 4 and assisted on the other. Sabres drafted, played ok but tried to leverage too much and was let go. Good kid, but borderline NHLer especially because of small size.

He also got lit up by Marc Recchi in the last playoff series we were in.

2012 tickets$: Lower Bowl:20 Upper level:18 Ends: 15. 2016 tickets$: lower bowl:28 Upper level: 26 Ends: 18. That will do it.

Yeah they had no justification to jack up the prices. I had seasons when the Amerks & Sabres rekindled their affiliation. I held off the year my son was born for obvious reasons and haven't found a reason to go back.

They really need to drop the prices, do more promotions, offer multi-game packs, just market to young adults better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.