Rochester Americans 2016-2017

Cereal

I wish Vaive's size came with some hockey stuff.

This ugly. 4-1 bruins. Both teams are playing like . Terrible hockey.

5-1.

Goalie change. Not all Linus' fault.

6-1. Nelson is garbage. Haven't seen Rodriques' face all game cuz his heads been up his ass the whole time.

Bonis makes it 6-2. I don't know if I can handle staying for the third.

Edited by iTInSn

That's it. 6-4. Nylander missed a few nice chances due to getting tossed aside. Needs to grow. Bailey threw the body around and was aggressive. Maybe that's what DD wanted that he didn't get? Carriers' doing a good job of that.

Edited by iTInSn

Amerks win 3-2 over theMarlies. Baptiste with a nice one and a secondary assist for Nylander. Speaking of Nylander, that kid has great vision/speed but good Lord does he get tossed around, losing the puck in the process. That boy needs to be on an all cheeseburger diet.

Karabacek scored the final two goals for the Jackals tonight in a third period in which they got on the scoreboard 5 times. That's in addition to his two assists. Time to get him to Rochester.

He's been rehabbing an injury down there that kept him out since the start of the season, right?

Otherwise, not being in Roch with all our injuries is very troubling.

He's been rehabbing an injury down there that kept him out since the start of the season, right?

Otherwise, not being in Roch with all our injuries is very troubling.

Yes he's been injured since the start of the season. He's been on the roster as a scratch every night so I thought he'd end up here when I heard he was getting close. one night he wasn't on the scratch list and I noticed he wasn't even on the roster. He must have been out of shape or something because this stint in Elmira seems to be long. Multiple games now(at least in Roch). Seems to be outplaying the E. Let's get him to the A so we can assess if he's good enough for the N...

Amerks signed Vaive to a one year deal. I was critical at first but he is getting better. He's a big dude and can also do some hockey stuff. Good deal.

Karabacek has been doing well in Elmira. Anybody have any expectations for this kid?

http://www.amerks.com/article/KARABACEK%20NAMED%20SHER-WOOD%20HOCKEY%20ECHL%20PLAYER%20OF%20THE%20WEEK

Amerks signed Vaive to a one year deal. I was critical at first but he is getting better. He's a big dude and can also do some hockey stuff. Good deal.

Karabacek has been doing well in Elmira. Anybody have any expectations for this kid?

http://www.amerks.com/article/KARABACEK%20NAMED%20SHER-WOOD%20HOCKEY%20ECHL%20PLAYER%20OF%20THE%20WEEK

How is ullmark doing ?

He's getting peppered with shots every game. He's been doing a good job keeping them in games but he does have a D'oh! moment every now and then. I'm sure he's frustrated with the lack of help from the D.

I see, thanks for the update.

I hope we get to see him in buffalo soon, lehner is playing so weird atm.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.