Your Favorite Goal 2015-2016

WildCard

Inspired by Thorny's post in the Okposo thread, I think it'd be cool to get everyone's favorite goal from this season.

For me, it was the game against the Wild where Reinhart passes it across the crease to Jack who calmly corals it and fires it top corner. That or the Risto goal with seconds left against Vancouver in Miller's return; I was at the game, Risto lost his mind, and the Miller tribute was awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ztGB2oWAs

This one simply blew me away. I probably wouldn't even have to post it. People would still know what goal I'm referring to when I say Kane to Eichel. 

Just take a look at my avatar. Proof enough. 

Edited by GoPre

this too.

This is why GMTM wouldn't hire Enroth back.

Tell me that feed from Samson isn't filthy...

Also note that this is one of those shots where Jack makes the puck curve in the air.

FILTHY Samson, filthy...

This sequence of goals really got me fired up:

Jack's backwards kick finds Zemgus in front of the net, who calmly picks the corner.

Then 1:13 later, Eichel to Girgy again. This time a beautiful saucer pass on a 2-on-1. I just loved the way that Z put the brakes on there and flipped the puck backhanded while seemingly off-balance.

Yup, already mentioned my favourite might be the Eichel goal against the Jets off the sick backhand feed from Reinhart, that Sizzle posted here.

So many good ones to choose from, many listed here.

So, ok, I know we were coming off a couple tank years, but it really seemed like we had a ton of awesome-moment goals this past season. Not a surprise with the new talent we added.

So, ok, I know we were coming off a couple tank years, but it really seemed like we had a ton of awesome-moment goals this past season. Not a surprise with the new talent we added.

Absolutely. Going through the goals, there's no way to choose one, a lot of them are just so dang pretty. Can't wait until next season.

This one simply blew me away. I probably wouldn't even have to post it. People would still know what goal I'm referring to when I say Kane to Eichel. 

This is mine as well. Mainly because I was there to see it in person. That place went crazy. Everyone was on their feet as soon as they saw Jack streaking down the boards all alone.

this. It gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.

For everyone's viewing pleasure:

It's the one where Jack and Sam had a semi-2-on-1 against the Rangers, and Jack waited until the exact moment he could pass the puck between the defender's legs, and then Samson effortlessly roofed it. I can try to find it on YouTube tomorrow but I'm going to bed now

Eichel goal against the Lightning. "He shrugged off Sustr like a pesky gnat!"

I can't find a good clip of it but the empty net goal Jack scored against NJ showed me a lot about what matters to him. We needed the icer to avoid a season sweep. Not my favorite, the CBJ and Jets get my vote but that was up there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.