Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Thought this little nugget from the review of yesterday's Edgefest provided some nice comic relief on the Vesey situation. Well done Joywave!

http://buffalo.com/2016/07/31/featured/hard-rocking-edgefest-proves-almighty-guitar-is-alive-and-well/

As for Rochester’s Joywave, its members turned up the volume, turning in a set of pristine near-hometown electro-pop. Punctuated by the on-stage ferocity of bespectacled vocalist Daniel Armbruster, the lanky frontman shined on “Tongues” and charmed locals by tweet-messaging Harvard’s Jimmy Vesey to sign with the Sabres while on stage – before encouraging the crowd to do the same.

I've fallen for that about 3 times

What, the rick roll or the green pixie guy? In the nearly 20 years Scott has been hosting a Bills forum, I've fallen for Green Pixie Guy at least 100 times. That is no exaggeration, either, as people's ability to disguise hyperlink destinations as evolved. 

First time for me with the Rick Roll, though. 

Did I mention d4rk is a bastard?

What, the rick roll or the green pixie guy? In the nearly 20 years Scott has been hosting a Bills forum, I've fallen for Green Pixie Guy at least 100 times. That is no exaggeration, either, as people's ability to disguise hyperlink destinations as evolved. 

First time for me with the Rick Roll, though. 

Did I mention d4rk is a bastard?

Hey! We don't use words like "mention".

D4rk is Jon Snow. He's a thoughtful and reluctant, while worthy, adversary ... and a bastard.

Thought this little nugget from the review of yesterday's Edgefest provided some nice comic relief on the Vesey situation. Well done Joywave!

Reminded me of "Pulp Fiction" and The Bonnie Situation. Edited by N'eo

Latest foxboro league video was actually entertaining...

https://youtu.be/-I4L06e6ugY

Eichel waa visibly rattled and went after some kid at one point handing out a few good crosschecks and slashes. Later some kid plays the body on him and his teammate goes after the guy.... shows even elite level athletes aren't immune to typical beer league shenanigans.

Eichel waa visibly rattled and went after some kid at one point handing out a few good crosschecks and slashes. Later some kid plays the body on him and his teammate goes after the guy.... shows even elite level athletes aren't immune to typical beer league shenanigans.

If you insist on speaking, can you give a time reference? I'm not watching 58 minutes of general crap. And I'm 50 years old plus a few days so c'mon.

If you insist on speaking, can you give a time reference? I'm not watching 58 minutes of general crap. And I'm 50 years old plus a few days so c'mon.

#5 on red tries to take out Eichels knee around the 51:40 mark. Vesey immediately jumps in the guys face and some pleasantries are exchanged. #12 takes a guy out and then heads for red's bench to have more words.

#5 on red tries to take out Eichels knee around the 51:40 mark. Vesey immediately jumps in the guys face and some pleasantries are exchanged. #12 takes a guy out and then heads for red's bench to have more words.

Got it thanks! Should have turned into a bigger deal beer league or not. That's some idiot right there.

Is he really playing in a "beer league"?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.