GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 3-31-2016

WildCard

Tank or tank not, there is no try.

exactly :angel:

exactly :angel:

Truth be told Leafs may be 30th place team but the players they ice give full effort every night.  It is possible they lose the 20% shot at first pick.  Any player with shot at NHL job going to give his all. 

Edited by millbank

Maybe,I think they would definitely respond harshly. No one wins then.

I was amused by the emojis. ;)

Personally do best to keep it fun.  Cannot see any reason for the rough stuff between these two teams.  They are not sending messages for playoffs or any such thing.  These games just entertainment , perhaps watching to see if some youth have some potential  , for Leafs many on ice tonight only placeholders and likely won't even be with team in two years. 

Personally do best to keep it fun. Cannot see any reason for the rough stuff between these two teams. They are not sending messages for playoffs or any such thing. These games just entertainment , perhaps watching to see if some youth have some potential , for Leafs many on ice tonight only placeholders and likely won't even be with team in two years.

Idk, I think we will see a very physical game tonight.

Good that Ennis might play. He is an important piece of the puzzle, or I hope he is...

I'm not sure how I feel about this Ennis is one of my favorite Sabres and I missed watching his play, but at this point of the season with nothing really to gain, I'm not sure I would want to risk another head injury. I'd assume that the Dr's will clear him to play before he does, but take the extra couple of months off and make sure there's little risk of a head injury from somewhat normal contact. I also hope that Ennis is part of this teams future.

Go%20Sabres.jpg

Idk, I think we will see a very physical game tonight.

It possible Jack will have a talk with Kadri , given Kadri making comments about Jacks play, regarding he having tough time in defensive zone.  Jack commenting it not Kadri's place.  Always something to stir the pot. 

We are 16-1-1 in our last 18 games at home against the Leafs.

:lol:

It possible Jack will have a talk with Kadri , given Kadri making comments about Jacks play, regarding he having tough time in defensive zone.  Jack commenting it not Kadri's place.  Always something to stir the pot. 

Rob Ray suggested earlier today that Risto may do something about this.

I'd love to see it.

Just want Sam Jack Hudson and Girgs to score. Especially Jack. Go on a tear to end the season.

wonder if Kadris comments will be extra motivation (he said that Either struggles in his own end a bit, so the media started asking him about. He said he didn't know if Kadri should really be commenting on others (pretty much).

We are 16-1-1 in our last 18 games at home against the Leafs.

:lol:

Rob Ray suggested earlier today that Risto may do something about this.

I'd love to see it.

That would be fun. It would be even more fun if John Scott was still on he team. I hate the leaves. Go Sabres.

That would be fun. It would be even more fun if John Scott was still on he team. I hate the leaves. Go Sabres.

I actually caught myself thinking: "Hey, maybe tonight will finally be the night Lehner snaps and kills somebody!" and then I realized he was done for the season.

That guy is going to go Viking on someone's ass sooner than later.

:w00t:

Is it too much to see COR back in Rochester and D-Lo back in the bottom 6?  Surely there is someone more interesting to watch than COR.

Carrier has been shutdown, I would have liked to see Baptiste or Rodriguez.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.