GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 3-31-2016

WildCard

This is a misleading headline.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/eichel-dont-know-kadri-comment-play/

That being said I would love for Eichel to pick pocket Kadri and start a rush that ends up in the back of the Leafs Net

So we don't have to click on the clickbait...

Jack Eichel is responding to a comment made by Nazim Kadri about his play. Eichel says "I think it is something I have gotten better at. I don't really know if it is his (Kadri's)  place to be commenting on that. Haha I guess he is probably right in some aspects but I have struggled here and there and it is something I've wanted to get better at."  He then goes on to talk about exactly what he has worked on and cites ROR as a good mentor.

there are only two outcomes that will make me happy today.

First, and best outcome is a Leafs win - pushing them further up the standings. Next to pass Calgary, Winnipeg and Columbus. Living in the middle of Leafs Nation I am taking great joy in seeing their "tank" go so wrong. Leaf nation have had Matthews inked into their starting line-up (along with Stamkos) for months. I think most of them didn't realize their odds of landing him was 20% at best.

The other is for the Sabres to win by 5 goals.

There is no in-between.

For the VERY last time for a Sabres v Leafs game i will say - "Go Leafs Go"

Kadri is a bum.  A highly touted bum.

there are only two outcomes that will make me happy today.

First, and best outcome is a Leafs win - pushing them further up the standings. Next to pass Calgary, Winnipeg and Columbus. Living in the middle of Leafs Nation I am taking great joy in seeing their "tank" go so wrong. Leaf nation have had Matthews inked into their starting line-up (along with Stamkos) for months. I think most of them didn't realize their odds of landing him was 20% at best.

The other is for the Sabres to win by 5 goals.

There is no in-between.

For the VERY last time for a Sabres v Leafs game i will say - "Go Leafs Go"

Blasphemy! 

Looking at the 2009 draft (Kadri was taken 7th overall) the Avalanche took Duchene, ROR, Stefan Elliot, and Tyson Barrie in the first 3 rounds. That is freaking awesome draft. 2 top 6 arguable top 4 forwards, 1 top 4 defender and a depth defender.  That is some solid drafting. If Buffalo did that even once it would help us out so much.

iQNn4i2j_normal.jpg Toronto Maple Leafs

‎@MapleLeafs

.@SportChek Player Alert: The Leafs have recalled Kasperi Kapanen, Tobias Lindberg, Andrew Campbell and TJ Brennan from the @TorontoMarlies.

We might see a former Sabre in the Leafs line-up tonight.  TJ just never had the ability to make the jump and stick in the NHL.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TJ BRENNAN!!!!!

RUNAWAY!!!!

giphy.gif

@LGR

Risto, O'Reilly (for Compher and Zadorov) and two of Hurley, Bailey, Baptiste, Petersen, Florentino, Possler and Malone (not to mention Fasching, Carrier). 2013 could be pretty damn fine for Buffalo.

Edited by dudacek

@LGR

Risto, O'Reilly (for Compher and Zadorov) and two of Hurley, Bailey, Baptiste, Petersen, Florentino, Possler and Malone (not to mention Fasching, Carrier). 2013 could be pretty damn fine for Buffalo.

Was Baptiste part of the trade with Ottawa this season?

Getting ready to head outta Rochester to go to the game. Let's Go Buffalo! 

Rocking the goat head jersey with the classic logo hat, deal with it :)

I miss the goat head. Loved the color scheme. My first date with my girlfriend was the Dallas game last year in February. She wore my old goat head Hasek jersey. Knew she was a keeper.

I'm going to the game tonight. I've been to 8 this year and they haven't won any of them. Sorry everyone.

Damn I thought my record was impressive.

From Scouting The Refs

#MapleLeafs are 3-0 this season under referee Trevor Hanson. #Sabres are 0-3. scoutingtherefs.com/2016/03/12596/… #TORvsBUF #Leafs #TOR #BUF #TML

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.