Hudson Fasching number prediction thread

blugold43

It's his first practice, put him with a couple veterans who can coach him through drills. Doesn't mean he'll play with them the remainder of the season.

Assuming he dresses Sat., who's the odd man out? Ennis is due back soon as well, then what?

It isn't just that either. Bailey played some crappy assignments, but he showed a little bit, and Bylsma gave him a little game time with 15 and 23. I have all the faith in the world that if he proves himself on the fourth line, he will be rewarded.

It's his first practice, put him with a couple veterans who can coach him through drills.    Doesn't mean he'll play with them the remainder of the season.     

Assuming he dresses Sat., who's the odd man out?   Ennis is due back soon as well, then what?   

COR would be my guess. 

It's his first practice, put him with a couple veterans who can coach him through drills.    Doesn't mean he'll play with them the remainder of the season.     

Bailey played some crappy assignments, but he showed a little bit, and Bylsma gave him a little game time with 15 and 23. I have all the faith in the world that if he proves himself on the fourth line, he will be rewarded.

Fair points.

Cat-nasty makes room for Fasching, COR for Ennis.

Hamilton Tweeted these as the lines at practice:

9 90 44

28 15 23

82 22 12

26 (19) 17 52

There's no Catenacci there (he was in Roch last night). COR was the 13th forward, and would presumably sit if Fasching were to play. So, if Ennis returns ...?

Edited by That Aud Smell

9 90 44

28 15 23

82 22 12

26 (19) 17 52

There's no Catenacci there (he was in Roch last night). COR was the 13th forward, and would presumably sit if Fasching were to play. So, if Ennis returns ...?

Maybe they let Fasching play until Ennis comes back, then send him to Roch?

9 90 44

28 15 23

82 22 12

26 (19) 17 52

Play Ennis with Sam and Jack. Sit Legwand and shift Girgs down to 4th line center. Let Legwand rotate games with Moulson after that.

Conversely, I can enjoy Tswift and scoff at her musicianship.

(Enjoy her MUSIC, ink)

My goodness some of the stuff I listen to in the privacy of my vehicle. I'm out right ashamed. I thought Tswift played her own instruments and wrote her own music. (Purely speculation)

While I ain't kicking her outta bed (that list is infinitely small for women (17-50), I don't find her particularly attractive. Very plain and surf boardy.

Edited by inkman

My goodness some of the stuff I listen to in the privacy of my vehicle. I'm out right ashamed. I thought Tswift played her own instruments and wrote her own music. (Purely speculation)

While I ain't kicking her outta bed (that list is infinitely small for women (17-50), I don't find her particularly attractive. Very plain and surf boardy.

I'm not sure any modern artist really writes their own music anymore, or plays their own instruments. Except Beck, that dude literally does everything

I mean, maybe in pop music, but even then there's exceptions. There's plenty of great bands out there that write and play their own songs.

Pop, rap, country...anything you hear on the radio 24/7 really. There are definitely great bands and artists that do their own work though

Accordindg to Mrs Racer TSwift rights a good amount of her own stuff and has a lot of say in the production. 

That is amazing in pop music since forever.

Remember that promo video he did for the team after he signed that long-term deal? Gah.

It's kind of really awkward watching that now. Like watching someone completely bomb in karaoke, is the closest I can come to describing it.

https://vine.co/v/h1PUTDd1MeD

The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.

Accordindg to Mrs Racer TSwift rights a good amount of her own stuff and has a lot of say in the production.

That is amazing in pop music since forever.

Are we talking about T Swift again?

That gal is a force of nature, I tell ya.

She clearly writes the bones (for lack of better term) of most or all of her songs -- the melody, lyrics, basic structure. Once those are in place, she works with a number of super talented producers to turn those nuggets into glistening pop jewels.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.