Hudson Fasching number prediction thread

blugold43

i chuckled.

it calls to mind: in youth sports (not hockey, as far as i know), there are many kids who pick #99 - probably without any sense of who gretzky was/is. there's a dad of a kid on a team where i have a kid, and he's from canada, played the game at a fairly decent level (not major juniors or anything), yadda yadda ... and it makes him NUTS when he sees a kid wearing #99. and it makes me laugh to see him getting angry about it.

They should give him a blank jersey right off the rack. Make him REALLY earn his number. Hell, make him earn his name, too.

I'd give him a jersey of a hated Sabre, like Connolly or Leino, and make him earn the right to have that name taken off.

I'd give him a jersey of a hated Sabre, like Connolly or Leino, and make him earn the right to have that name taken off.

COR uses #19 and Reinhart has #23 so while he could be forced to have their name we would still need a number, unless he literally has to earn a number and name in which case the blank Leino jersey it is.

Did he really?

Man we survived some dark years together. I feel like we need the "I survived the tank" survivors party.

Yep he had 44 points in 2013-2014. Some dark times for sure. This is completely off topic, but can anyone name the 6 goalies who made appearances in 2013-2014?

Edited by Stads

i chuckled.

it calls to mind: in youth sports (not hockey, as far as i know), there are many kids who pick #99 - probably without any sense of who gretzky was/is. there's a dad of a kid on a team where i have a kid, and he's from canada, played the game at a fairly decent level (not major juniors or anything), yadda yadda ... and it makes him NUTS when he sees a kid wearing #99. and it makes me laugh to see him getting angry about it.

heh, yeah my older boy wanted #99 when he was a mite, i wouldn't allow it.   Told him it was retired across all of hockey.    Lo' and behold 3 or 4 other kids show up next practice with #99, he's was like WTF Dad!   

Yep he had 44 points in 2013-2014. Some dark times for sure.

They shall be know as the Dark Ages

heh, yeah my older boy wanted #99 when he was a mite, i wouldn't allow it.   Told him it was retired across all of hockey.    Lo' and behold 3 or 4 other kids show up next practice with #99, he's was like WTF Dad!   

tell him to be unique! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.