World Cup 2016

MODO Hockey

Thanks, man, but if it turns into a weekly Bills forum, while Scott has Two Bills Drive going on, well, it's been a nice ELEVEN year run.

Quit bitchin. Nothing wrong with puck heads talking some football. It's just one more off topic thread of many, who gives a ? You sound petty.

But his defensive game is great, right?

Yup, it's been pretty good. I'll just ignore the snark.

It's McDavid's turn to be criticized, he's had a bad third period.

Because the games don't matter. That's why. Even McJesus isn't going to bust his ass in a pre tournament game.

Yup, it's been pretty good. I'll just ignore the snark.

Because the games don't matter. That's why. Even McJesus isn't going to bust his ass in a pre tournament game.

I'm going to make comments on the game no matter how much it bugs people or how little the game matters. Perdóname.

If it isn't your thing, maybe a hockey forum isn't the right place to be, ya know?

Edited by Randall Flagg

I'm going to make comments on the game no matter how much it bugs people or how little the game matters. Perdóname.

If it isn't your thing, maybe a hockey forum isn't the right place to be, ya know?

If there can be a Bills thread (of which I have no problem with), I'm certainly within the lines of being on topic if I want to point why a particular player's effort wasn't there.

If you don't want to here opinions as to why some of the things you are proposing are happening, then maybe hockey debate of any kind isn't suited to you, ya know?

If there can be a Bills thread (of which I have no problem with), I'm certainly within the lines of being on topic if I want to point why a particular player's effort wasn't there.

If you don't want to here opinions as to why some of the things you are proposing are happening, then maybe hockey debate of any kind isn't suited to you, ya know?

I feel as if I debated quite well, in that big post I made a couple nights ago. I was fine with the disagreement, and argued against points made against what I said. What you just quoted is my response to what seemed like anger that I dare try and analyze a hockey game that's happening, in the thread made to do exactly that.

I feel as if I debated quite well, in that big post I made a couple nights ago. I was fine with the disagreement, and argued against points made against what I said. What you just quoted is my response to what seemed like anger that I dare try and analyze a hockey game that's happening, in the thread made to do exactly that.

Nope, no anger on my part. Not even anything remotely close, haha. And any analysis of the play in the game on your part is obviously a completely valid opinion. I am just of the opinion that there is going to be an over-arching reason for much of the poor play, and effort (or lack there-of).

Nope, no anger on my part. Not even anything remotely close, haha. And any analysis of the play in the game on your part is obviously a completely valid opinion. I am just of the opinion that there is going to be an over-arching reason for much of the poor play, and effort (or lack there-of).

Fair enough response. I'll also note that this is the only thing I think I've not seen eye-to-eye with you, with regards to hockey.

What did you get ?

Shepherd/Beagle/Hound mix it's believed.  I can put pics in the picture thread. :)  They were brought up to Rochester from Lousiana as part of a rescue from the flooding.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/24128-photography-thread/?do=findComment&comment=857585

Thanks, man, but if it turns into a weekly Bills forum, while Scott has Two Bills Drive going on, well, it's been a nice ELEVEN year run.

See, I never opened the thread.  I saw it and thought "I don't want to talk about the Bills".  Apparently it saved my sanity.  Don't let a few "off-topic" threads derail you from the important hockey conversation we always have!

Edited by LTS

They have RNH over Jack at center, after Jack started at the second center slot? Sounds like he's not doing so hot

Disagree for two reasons mostly.

1.) McClellan is keeping Jack paired with their best performing winger in Johnny hockey. I seriously doubt he makes that decision if Jack is struggling.

2.) There are 49 centers on that squad. Which one, from a purely physical standpoint, is best suited to play on the wing?

I'd also mention that RNH has been their best performing C so far, so I see it as more of a promotion of him to the top line previously centered by a struggling McDavid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.