World Cup 2016

MODO Hockey

As soon as they named Torts to the team I was rooting for the team to be terrible. Let's hope that's the case. I hope they go winless.

I'm pulling for Team North America.

Might not like a guy, but don't pull for Team USA to lose because of him. It's our country. And there's no need to hold it against the players. 

Oshie outmuscled in tight

You've made your point about lackluster forward play while doing zero to counter the point about poor defensive play. The Dmen pinching and getting roasted on odd man rushes is responsible for about 95% of Europe's scoring chances. Shall I give a play by play of each one like you're doing with the forwards, or is a slightly less obnoxious method acceptable?

Good pressure there, but no chances.

You've made your point about lackluster forward play while doing zero to counter the point about poor defensive play. The Dmen pinching and getting roasted on odd man rushes is responsible for about 95% of Europe's scoring chances. Shall I give a play by play of each one like you're doing with the forwards, or is a slightly less obnoxious method acceptable?

I'd go for less obnoxious. ???? Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.