GDT: Edmonton @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm est, 3-1-2016

WildCard

They really need to reconfigure where they place the microphones inside the arena. I've watched many different feeds and the BFLO feed has got to be the worst audio and video quality in the league......... by a large margin.

I agree so fcking much. I get so tired of watching other teams play and hearing a bunch of stick sounds and skates cutting into the ice but it's mostly muffled in Buffalo.

I hope Jack has embraced his obvious second place status and doesn't over-play.

Great strategy. Embrace at 19 you can't be the best and don't work for that.

Mcdavid.... Goal

Eichel.... Penalty

Our PP looks bad, but our PK seems OK.

I just hope we don't get shut out by Edmonton

The gap between McDavid and Eichel is quite large.

Much bigger than I thought it was.

Maybe overall. This game? Not so much. McDavid has had 2 or 3 plays that have stood out. So has Jack.

McDavid gets the edge thus far cause of the goal.

Who can they replace Kane with on the Eichel line tonight? Kane is blowing chances left and right.

I think Kane is having a good game.

They really need to reconfigure where they place the microphones inside the arena. I've watched many different feeds and the BFLO feed has got to be the worst audio and video quality in the league......... by a large margin. 

Thank you!  Someone else who has noticed this.

Their audio software has an automatic volume level setter and every time the puck hits the glass behind the net, it makes the system go haywire.  It temporarily thinks the sound level just massively increased, so it overcompensates by turning the volume level way down.

I.E., every time the puck hits the glass behind a net the volume level of the broadcast drops by 35% or so, for maybe 5 seconds until it resets itself.

Total bush league crap.

You would think some audio engineer would have see this like a year or 2 ago and immediately done something to correct it.

Oh well.

Bogo's continued horrid defensive play saved by the off side!

:worthy:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.