GDT Sabres at Kings 2/27/16 11:00 pm EST!?! MSG WGR

Brawndo

In three hours, it will be nearing the first intermission.

The coffee cake is... interesting. A stick and a half of butter in the topping alone. It and the sugar sort of caramelized around the pecans. So it's part coffee cake and part pecan pie. Not sure if I likey. Might have to have another piece here in a bit. :P

Mouthwash. Always hit the mouthwash in these scenarios.

He local homeless population have been breaking into our port a potty. I've assumed for the TP which is always missing. The potty owner educated me to a sad truth. They break in to steal the hand sanitizer as it is free alcohol. The TP is a bonus.

I made Sizzle's coffeecake. 7800 calories. 78. Hundred. Calories. Good thing you don't use the egg yolks. Also, I didn't have whole milk, so I went with the 2%. That helps. :)

The timing of its consumption is going to have to be exquisite. There will be the initial sugar rush, especially if consumed with something caffeinated, but when will the crash come?

Well, he did warn you that it was...uh...less than completely healthy.

I would like to commend all those that stay awake for these games and post during them. They are the best next morning read of any of the 82 games the Sabres play each year.

Drunk SS posters are my fav  :wub: .

This is the latest start time I believe that the Sabres have ever had.  I expect great things come Sunday at 7 am when I fire up the interwebs.

No pressure.

Thank you but its 04.00 am, game still has to start and I had several Wodka/sprite after my 15 beers :D

I'm going to sleep on this one :(

"15 beers" That, gentlemen, is how you drink

Yeah, kind off sad, coming from a string of night shifts usually takes me out to soon :P

Edit: also our beers have a higher alcohol % than other countries, just ask the English who think they can drink as much as us.

Edited by Huckleberry

I've just made a horrifying discovery. Two beers left in the house. Wife's at work, just put the kiddo down to bed. Gonna be a sober game. Now it's imperative we get a win...

Go to the baking cupboard, grab the vanilla extract and pound it. That stuff will get you up(if you live in an Alaskan shanty, in a dry town)

I appreciate the helpful advice, but am seriously worried about a few of you...

Only allowed to worry about us after 1000 posts :P

Liquid hand sanitizer is 62 to 65 percent ethyl alcohol, or ethanol, the main ingredient in beer, wine and spirits, making it 120-proof. To compare, a bottle of vodka is 80-proof. "A few swallows is all it takes to get a person to get the intoxicated effects of alcohol,

google'd this for you :D

Just mix it with some juice.

Edited by Huckleberry

I would like to commend all those that stay awake for these games and post during them. They are the best next morning read of any of the 82 games the Sabres play each year.

Drunk SS posters are my fav  :wub: .

This is the latest start time I believe that the Sabres have ever had.  I expect great things come Sunday at 7 am when I fire up the interwebs.

No pressure.

Well that's comforting!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.