GDT: Moe-ray-all @ Sabres 2/12 7PM

Taro T

I get angry and then I remember a high scoring game is a lot more interesting than a 0-0 snoozer. As long as the good guys win, of course.

I wonder if Galchenyuck will ever put it all together. I can't tell if it's his ###### support or he is part of the ######. ###### apples don't fall from from the ###### tree -Jim Lahey

I mean, it's not rocket surgery.

I wonder if Galchenyuck will ever put it all together. I can't tell if it's his ###### support or he is part of the ######. ###### apples don't fall from from the ###### tree -Jim Lahey

The Canadians are a respectable organization and they'll be damned if some half Rooski, half American kid comes in and dominates their first line. Their usage of him is terrible most games (~10 minutes a game, no linemates, etc)

I mean, it's not rocket surgery.

Took me way longer than I care to admit. :lol:

The Canadians are a respectable organization and they'll be damned if some half Rooski, half American kid comes in and dominates their first line. Their usage of him is terrible most games (~10 minutes a game, no linemates, etc)

Honestly, does he really get nights of minutes like that? Consistently?

Took me way longer than I care to admit. :lol:

Honestly, does he really get nights of minutes like that? Consistently?

He usually hovers around 15, it's better this year than last. Not sure if he's getting PP time lately as most of the info I get isn't first hand, but it's been frustrating to watch. I found a while back a chart showing how bad his player usage is, I'll try to find it again

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.