Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Shoot, I guess I did say "guaranteed," Beyonce is the Illuminati, Tupac is alive and Bush did 9/11.

Miami, Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland, New York Jets. That's five games they absolutely should win. That would get them to 9-7.

The Bills have been borderline unstoppable since.

There's nothing that needs to be defended. What I said holds true. They should have won today.

Upon further review, I agree.

And the Bills are "guaranteed" 9 wins as of last week? Not pointing fingers. Just saying.... Ok, that is thrown at one or two. But I don't care. Ticked the Bills blew a chance at 5-2.

All the ass clowns who try to predict records based on perceived schedules can right off. Nothing annoys me more in sports.

Edited by inkman

They are who we thought they were

Yep. Win next week, though, and all is forgiven.

You can't be upset that they lost, though. I mean the Dolphins are bad but you shouldn't have been expecting a win based on the perceived schedule.

I don't know what this means.

Pretty sure you did just that above :lol:

No sh!t. So did GoPre. And Ink if he thinks the Bills lost a game they should have won (ever).

Falcons have a 4th and 1 in their own territory in OT. They have a power back in Freeman and call a delayed handoff off tackle. Stuffed.

Charged have a 3rd and 1 in OT with a finesse back. They call a run up the middle. They get it.

Coaching.

Edited by Hoss

No sh!t. So did GoPre. And Ink if he thinks the Bills lost a game they should have won (ever).

Falcons have a 4th and 1 in their own territory in OT. They have a power back in Freeman and call a delayed handoff off tackle. Stuffed.

Charged have a 3rd and 1 in OT with a finesse back. They call a run up the middle. They get it.

Coaching.

So we're extolling the virtues of the coach of a 3-4 team that has a franchise QB? :unsure:

To be honest I feel bad for you guys.  If TP paid me 80 bucks a game I would block the hell for that Defensive/Offensive line.

And I hate NFL, but I'm 1.94 centimeters tall 112 kgm, and I would go all the way.

those shitters, I didn't see jack all, but I did say to my buddy at work at half time: 10-6 this is a loss.   

The stench of narrow loss was all over this game.

To be honest I feel bad for you guys.  If TP paid me 80 bucks a game I would block the hell for that Defensive/Offensive line.

And I hate NFL, but I'm 1.94 centimeters tall 112 kgm, and I would ###### go all the way.

###### those shitters, I didn't see jack all, but I did say to my buddy at work at half time: 10-6 this is a loss.   

The stench of narrow loss was all over this game.

5hR9x94.gif

I just don't agree with the "they should have beaten XYZ team" concept. The Bills were soundly outplayed by the Jets and the Dolphins, and deserved both losses. And the Bills have been lousy for a generation, and beat a few crappy teams this year in games that were close in the 4th quarter. They aren't a good enough team to think that any game is a gimme.

They sure could've used the fat guy they gave $100MM to last year, innit?

I just don't agree with the "they should have beaten XYZ team" concept. The Bills were soundly outplayed by the Jets and the Dolphins, and deserved both losses. And the Bills have been lousy for a generation, and beat a few crappy teams this year in games that were close in the 4th quarter. They aren't a good enough team to think that any game is a gimme.

Yeah the Dareus point stings. He could have been a difference maker today.

You can't be upset that they lost, though. I mean the Dolphins are bad but you shouldn't have been expecting a win based on the perceived schedule.

Yet, you're so sure the Bills will finish at least 9-7. Even before the games are played. Look at your previous posts... You're contradicting yourself.

I just don't agree with the "saying they should have won means you think the game is a gimme" concept.

Yet, you're so sure the Bills will finish at least 9-7. Even before the games are played. Look at your previous posts... You're contradicting yourself.

giphy.gif

Also: so did you by insisting they wouldn't go 9-7 even before the games were played. 

Edited by Hoss

I just don't agree with the "saying they should have won means you think the game is a gimme" concept.

Well, how about this, then: Miami is 3-4, the Bills are 4-3, Miami has a better win (Pittsburgh) than the Bills do and Miami beat the Bills convincingly. With that factual background, I don't see how you can say the the Bills should've beaten Miami.

Well, how about this, then: Miami is 3-4, the Bills are 4-3, Miami has a better win (Pittsburgh) than the Bills do and Miami beat the Bills convincingly. With that factual background, I don't see how you can say the the Bills should've beaten Miami.

I don't really see this as a useful "stat," but the Bills handling the Cardinals is a better win. The Pats without Brady is probably a better win, too, considering Pittsburgh was without Big Ben for most of it then it was revealed he was far less than himself when he came back in the game.

Also "better win" is not "factual."

Edited by Hoss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.