Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

TT is an average to good QB. He has a lot to learn but it would be ridiculous to cast him off.-He was bad today.But he wasn't a disaster.

Most of the QBs in the nfl right now suck.Would you rather have Tannehill(big slow oaf) or Fitzy(plays well 1/3 of the time)?

At least Tannehill is accurate

Tyrod just didn't have any pocket awareness this week. I think his pocket awareness is normally pretty damn good, but it gets overrated because of his ability to slip away when somebody is right on him. 

He also hesitates way too much when he gets a running lane.

Tyrod just didn't have any pocket awareness this week. I think his pocket awareness is normally pretty damn good, but it gets overrated because of his ability to slip away when somebody is right on him. 

He also hesitates way too much when he gets a running lane.

true.he was progressing but slipped this week.

but this game is squarely on the D.You cant give up 10yds/carry. You gotta make the slow oaf tannehill beat you.

Aside from the last garbage-time TD drive, 3 of our last 4 drives, when we had a lead and needed to pad it and milk the clock, we got 3 and outs. the 4th one was a drive where we had six plays and punted. As much as it sucks how well Ajayi ran against us, he didn't break us until the drive that put the Fins within 4. The offense needed to do more. Not sure it could have with all the injuries. 

Not sure who to blame for this game, aside from number 99.

Let's also ponder this statement:

Our number 1 wide receiver Marquis Goodwin will probably miss time with what looks to be a nasty concussion.

God help us.

Miami, Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland, New York Jets. That's five games they absolutely should win. That would get them to 9-7.

Then you have Oakland who has been much improved but has looked vulnerable.

Seattle's offensive line is putrid and we've got the personnel to take advantage of that. Plus passing isn't our forte so their formidable secondary isn't a huge worry.

Cincinnati has looked pretty pitiful all year. Talented roster but definitely winnable.

Pittsburgh has been inconsistent and their defense is brutal.

And they should've won that game. The Jets are 1-4. They're really, really bad.

The Bills have been borderline unstoppable since.

Edited by GoPre

Shoot, I guess I did say "guaranteed," Beyonce is the Illuminati, Tupac is alive and Bush did 9/11.

Miami, Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland, New York Jets. That's five games they absolutely should win. That would get them to 9-7.

In defense of Hoss, but with respect to GoPre, my prognostications, suppositions, and hypotheticals would make some pretty funny post fodder ...

There's nothing that needs to be defended. What I said holds true. They should have won today.

Shoot, I guess I did say "guaranteed," Beyonce is the Illuminati, Tupac is alive and Bush did 9/11.

There's nothing that needs to be defended. What I said holds true. They should have won today.

Clever....  :rolleyes: Read your previous posts. Even if the Bills won today I'd still highly question their chances of reaching 9 wins.  

I wonder if Brady will shake Goodell's hand during the trophy presentation. I think he does, but it will be an interesting moment for sure

Super Bowl? They were prematurely crowned last year too. Just sayin.

Lose to the fish, causing dismay...followed by beating the Pats with Brady for the season sweep. Very Buffalo way to break the drought. It's coming boys n girls.

Super Bowl? They were prematurely crowned last year too. Just sayin.

Lose to the fish, causing dismay...followed by beating the Pats with Brady for the season sweep. Very Buffalo way to break the drought. It's coming boys n girls.

At least they had opposition last year. Other than the Seahawks and Falcons, the Pats will murder anyone.

At least they had opposition last year. Other than the Seahawks and Falcons, the Pats will murder anyone.

Denver. Pittsburgh with a healthy Roethlisberger. Plus, teams like the Chiefs have a puncher's chance. I agree they're the favorites to win the AFC, but let's hold off on the coronation. Their defense looks merely okay against Landry Jones!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.