Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Karlos Williams suspended first 4 games for Bills.

Ugh.

It's gotta be for smoking pot, right?

Cripes. The NFL is so gotdam stupid. I have really grown to detest the league and its faux nobility and alleged demands for total moral fitness from its players.

I understand suspending players for violent crimes and PEDs. But pot? So stupid.

Ugh.

It's gotta be for smoking pot, right?Substance abuse, yep. Pretty dumb

Cripes. The NFL is so gotdam stupid. I have really grown to detest the league and its faux nobility and alleged demands for total moral fitness from its players.

I understand suspending players for violent crimes and PEDs. But pot? So stupid.

Yep, substance abuse. Kids not having a very good offseason.

The most magical thing about this is Heidi Klum.

Oh boy. To quote Beck...giddy up. When I was your age I knew a few cougars. They were all very wonderful ladies and knew how to treat a guy. If I were you I'd be hitting up ladies nights. Thursday was always a good one for some reason. Good luck, man.

Oh boy. To quote Beck...giddy up. When I was your age I knew a few cougars. They were all very wonderful ladies and knew how to treat a guy. If I were you I'd be hitting up ladies nights. Thursday was always a good one for some reason. Good luck, man.

*snarls and meows like an idiot*

I have come to find out, that wearing soccer jerseys to ladies night in South bend, equals a lot of fricking fun... Cougars may not be as flexible, but their appetite is insatiable and they know what they're doing.

Unlike the bills... See I kept it on topic...

Karlos Williams?

I have come to find out, that wearing soccer jerseys to ladies night in South bend, equals a lot of fricking fun... Cougars may not be as flexible, but their appetite is insatiable and they know what they're doing.

Unlike the bills... See I kept it on topic...

Soccer jersey, eh? Nice move.

ESPN's Riddick on Howard Simon show this morning saying Lawson could miss anywhere from half to whole season?  Guy sounded just irritated to talk about the Bills, and sounded like he was all opinion, little facts.  

WGR already has a post up saying sources dispute the timetable for Lawson.  I really hope the sources are right and this gets put to bed sooner rather than later.

ESPN's Riddick on Howard Simon show this morning saying Lawson could miss anywhere from half to whole season? Guy sounded just irritated to talk about the Bills, and sounded like he was all opinion, little facts.

WGR already has a post up saying sources dispute the timetable for Lawson. I really hope the sources are right and this gets put to bed sooner rather than later.

Obviously everybody and injury is different, and he's a professional athlete and can focus 100% on rehab...but I had the same injury (from all I can gather, anyway) and 6.5 months after surgery, I still couldn't imagine playing a contact sport. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he misses over half the season, and even if he doesn't, I doubt he's 100% himself strength-wise until next year.

Obviously everybody and injury is different, and he's a professional athlete and can focus 100% on rehab...but I had the same injury (from all I can gather, anyway) and 6.5 months after surgery, I still couldn't imagine playing a contact sport. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he misses over half the season, and even if he doesn't, I doubt he's 100% himself strength-wise until next year.

I think it might be safer for him to miss the entire season, get the rehab done right and don't rush him.

So he's a bust because he misses, max, his rookie year?

If the goal is to win NOW, and replace Mario, picking someone who isn't going to play this year with our first pick seems almost sillier than the 2 picks for Sammy (I'm coming around to that camp's thinking). 

I wouldn't say Lawson is a bust, just the folks who picked him  ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.