Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Was that Sam Bradford leading his team to victory on the road against the reigning NFC champ? And people wonder why Shaun Hill wasn't given the chance. 

Was that Sam Bradford leading his team to victory on the road against the reigning NFC champ? And people wonder why Shaun Hill wasn't given the chance. 

love the vikes

If by Sam Bradford you mean the Vikings defense, then yes.

The Viking defense is EXACTLY why you trade for Sam Bradford in the first place. I'm sure when Bradford has a bad outing, you'll be all over it. 

It's funny how much trouble they have finishing games with a big lead. It's not boring, at least.

Glad he made a few big plays today, but Tyrod Taylor is not an NFL quarterback. That's one reason why we have trouble closing games or even being in a position to close games. Yes, we were missing Sammy and Clay was dinged up, but the coaches basically played it safe with TT. I gotta think it's because they've seen the same things on tape as everyone else. 

The Viking defense is EXACTLY why you trade for Sam Bradford in the first place. I'm sure when Bradford has a bad outing, you'll be all over it. 

Glad he made a few big plays today, but Tyrod Taylor is not an NFL quarterback. That's one reason why we have trouble closing games or even being in a position to close games. Yes, we were missing Sammy and Clay was dinged up, but the coaches basically played it safe with TT. I gotta think it's because they've seen the same things on tape as everyone else. 

Fully agreed. Fun game, but made me feel worse about TT.

There's a few posts of me saying I think Wentz has star potential. I was VERY high on Goff and Lynch. I was also overly high on Connor Cook.

Was down on Hackenberg (said he was Jay Cutler without the arm talent) and lukewarm on Cardale (said I would take him in round five and he reminded me of Byron Leftwich).

I don't know anything. I try to learn and I try to act like I know what I'm talking about. But I don't.

There's a few posts of me saying I think Wentz has star potential. I was VERY high on Goff and Lynch. I was also overly high on Connor Cook.

Was down on Hackenberg (said he was Jay Cutler without the arm talent) and lukewarm on Cardale (said I would take him in round five and he reminded me of Byron Leftwich).

I don't know anything. I try to learn and I try to act like I know what I'm talking about. But I don't.

*nervously looks at the previous page*

The fox broadcast was significantly better than the CBS version. The production, the announcers, even the picture seemed better. Anyone agree?

Also, why do the Bills always get Spiro and Solomon "Beews" Wilcots vs FOX's B or C crew?

Don't worry. We won't get that crew next week. Edited by SwampD

Welcome, next NFL QB scout.

*nervously looks at the previous page*

To be fair, Wentz has already shown star potential. Goff ended up going number one (I made my statement on him being a star before he was a definitive top-five pick), Lynch went in the first and still has potential ... I don't think there's much chance Cook will be any good. Cardale went a round before I wanted him, but I think there's a good chance my evaluation of him ends up being correct.

Hackenberg was drafted too high for my liking and I'm confident my evaluation will turn out to be correct.

At this point, my QB rankings for the 2017 draft:

1. Mason Rudolph (Ok State) - 1st round

2. Deshaun Watson (Clemson) - late 1st

3. Chad Kelly (Ole Miss) - mid 2nd

4. DeShone Kizer (Notre Dame) - 2nd round

5. Brad Kaaya (Miami) - late 2nd

6. Luke Falk (Washington State) - 3rd round

7. Seth Russell (Baylor) - 4th round

8. Pat Mahomes (Texas Tech) - 4th round

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.