Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Some changes coming regarding the Bills Radio Network. The John Murphy Show will be moving to Jim Rome's Slot starting in training camp. It will air 12-3 and it sounds like Murphy is getting a co host, Sal Capaccio perhaps?

Hopefully this will be the end of Hockey Hotline being preempted every Monday, until January.

Some changes coming regarding the Bills Radio Network. The John Murphy Show will be moving to Jim Rome's Slot starting in training camp. It will air 12-3 and it sounds like Murphy is getting a co host, Sal Capaccio perhaps?

Hopefully this will be the end of Hockey Hotline being preempted every Monday, until January.

I'm good with it being the end of Jim Rome.

I like the Hockey Hotline. I do however loath Jim Rome with all of my being. 

Rome is hilarious. He's like a sports comedian.

I've definitely shared this opinion over his tenure. Twenty years of his schtick has worn pretty this on me. I tune in once a week or so for maybe 30-40 minutes. I enjoy it. That's about all i can take.

For those of you outside of Rochester with steaming capabilities from 3-6 weekdays, check out Dan Moriarty on WHTK 1280. Best sports talk I've heard in a long time.

I keep forgetting that Carucci is back with TBN. Good writer, legit sports journalist.

His quick take today on Dareus has me concerned (I posted similar concerns about Dareus during training camp 2015):

Dareus' plunge from 10 to two sacks from 2014 was a big factor in the Bills' defensive backslide last season. He never found any comfort in Ryan's scheme, which too often had him playing outside containment and even occasionally dropping into coverage. He didn't like the way he and the rest of the defensive line were being coached, and threw his weight around enough to help get his former position coach, Karl Dunbar, fired.

The Bills' scheme isn't changing. The way Ryan expects to improve on that side of the ball is with Dareus and other defenders being "all in," as those T-shirts that were handed out at the start of the offseason conditioning program said.

On Wednesday, after the Bills' second OTA practice of the week, Dareus seemed to be brooding. There wasn't much, from what he said to reporters or the look in his eyes, that indicated he's feeling any better about the defense now than he did a year ago.

@viccarucci

Stephon Gilmore might want Josh Norman CB money, but the #Bills have no intention of giving it to him. BN Blitz: https://t.co/WJcOPEsYtW

If Stephon Gilmore wants Josh Norman cornerback money, he'll have to get it from another team. I'm told the Bills have no intention of giving Gilmore a contract that will come close to the five-year, $75-million deal Norman received to join the Washington Redskins as a free agent

@viccarucci

Stephon Gilmore might want Josh Norman CB money, but the #Bills have no intention of giving it to him. BN Blitz: https://t.co/WJcOPEsYtW

If Stephon Gilmore wants Josh Norman cornerback money, he'll have to get it from another team. I'm told the Bills have no intention of giving Gilmore a contract that will come close to the five-year, $75-million deal Norman received to join the Washington Redskins as a free agent

In a cruel twist of fate, I'd rather give Gilmore that kind of money than any of the players we paid to keep this offseason, and I had no problem paying them at the time. Let Glenn play on the tag this year and walk after, use his money to pay Gilmore...oh hindsight, you are a cruel mistress.

The OJ Documentary continues to be astonishing to me. So many voices. So much content. Incredibly crafted.

Tonight they showed never-before-seen crime scene photos which are pretty haunting.

Some of them should've remained unaired. Definitely shocking.

The whole series reinforced my original opinion: no way he isn't guilty, no way the prosecution proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think they were relevant and used well. But I don't need to see them ever again. Definitely a worthy warning for those who don't want to face the scene.

I'll just say they show the closeup of what OJ did to Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman's necks.

I think they were relevant and used well. But I don't need to see them ever again. Definitely a worthy warning for those who don't want to face the scene.

I'll just say they show the closeup of what OJ did to Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman's necks.

That they did.

And when you hear them say "he nearly chopped her head off" they aren't exaggerating.

• 2 weeks later...

Worth every penny. Unfortunately, he's saddled with management that makes Edmonton look good.

Which means he is NOT worth every penny.  Look at NE.  They'll pay Hogan, because in that offense, he works.

Indy will pay Luck and won't get a receiver worth a damn.

Which means he is NOT worth every penny. Look at NE. They'll pay Hogan, because in that offense, he works.

Indy will pay Luck and won't get a receiver worth a damn.

Even with the nothi. They put around him, he makes the playoffs if he stays healthy. Worth every penny, independent of their other issues. Quarterback is everything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.