The Eichel Tower

BetweenThePipes00

If there was ever a game where the Eichel tower needed to grow.

Man.. you have something special here and your little dude just experienced something awesome.  It just fills me full of the smiles to think about how this has to be playing out for him right now.

If there was ever a game where the Eichel tower needed to grow.

Man.. you have something special here and your little dude just experienced something awesome.  It just fills me full of the smiles to think about how this has to be playing out for him right now.

Absolutely!

That goal was absolute filth. I'll get it into the scrapbook tomorrow - I want to start formalizing the way entries are made, I'll get a format down and then do it with this goal and then I can unlock the thread and we'll build it from there, with previous posters being encouraged to edit their posts from earlier to add information and stuff. 

#ThanksCJ

The last two days have just been bananas ... I will post more later but the look on C.J.'s face in this pic after the OT goal is pretty much what it has been since he met Jack. But really anyone on the team who saw him or interacted with him at the morning skate was incredible ... again, more later. Thanks to all you guys too for thinking of us ....

post-177-0-45029500-1485360450_thumb.jpg

You guys are so negative, he's drawing power from the 1970s to bring the Sabres back to the glory days of the French Connection.

Dare I say a #11-like rush to end it? He didn't exactly skate through the entire team in the traditional sense, but coast to coast.

He skated past 66% of the players on the ice and was in reach of the remaining 33% when he let it go. I stand by my point! :)

#analytics

All with only 3 Sabres skaters on the ice! (M-x slanted-journalism-mode)

Edited by MattPie

• 3 weeks later...

Posting this now because with my luck it will happen when I am in my car on the way to work or something ...

The video the Sabres did on our family and the Eichel Tower when they were here in Nashville is set to go live on the Sabres website today, not sure when. I also wrote something to go with it, not 100 percent sure they are going to use that or put it up at the same time, but we'll see. If they don't use it, I will post it here.

Hopefully they made us look good  :unsure:

The video the Sabres did on our family and the Eichel Tower ...is set to go live on the Sabres website today, not sure when...

Also for those of you who aren't on Twitter but are on Facebook, there now is an "official" Eichel Tower FB page, so check that out. Over 70 pictures from the 2 days of Sabres adventures are also posted there.

The video just popped up on the Sabres website .... I think they did a great job with it ...

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/the-eichel-tower/t-277437090/c-49282603

EDIT: 

Here is the link to the story I wrote with the video embedded ... I wrote it not having seen the video but it fits pretty well.

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/the-eichel-tower/c-286625906

(It will come as no surprise to those who have seen my posts that I wrote too much. So be it.)

Edited by BetweenThePipes00

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.