Sabres' brass LOVES Leafs fans at FNC

PASabreFan

As far as I'm concerned, this is a non-issue until Sabres game are all sold out.

On a side note, why don't the Sabres invite Canadian Forces veterans to stand on the ice for the Canadian anthem?

Great Q. You should bring it up to them. Especially would be fitting in November when all the poppy boutonnieres come out.

I've been warned by chz that if I continue to be the poster that I am -- which I've been since 2005 -- I will be "limited," whatever that means. I'm not changing, and I don't feel like being "limited." (I can't stand to lose any.) So I guess this is it. It was a nice run. To be clear, none of my posts were removed. So it is what it is. The regulars will have to decide if they like the direction the management of this board is going. I knew this topic would be a hot one. Got a little too close to the fire, I guess!

I've been warned by chz that if I continue to be the poster that I am -- which I've been since 2005 -- I will be "limited," whatever that means. I'm not changing, and I don't feel like being "limited." (I can't stand to lose any.) So I guess this is it. It was a nice run. To be clear, none of my posts were removed. So it is what it is. The regulars will have to decide if they like the direction the management of this board is going. I knew this topic would be a hot one. Got a little too close to the fire, I guess!

Don't flatter yourself.

If PA gets silenced here.............

All y'all that get yer tighty whities in a wad because he says things you don't agree with need to rethink your emotional involvement in this.

You can only cry wolf so long.

If PA gets silenced here.............

All y'all that get yer tighty whities in a wad because he says things you don't agree with need to rethink your emotional involvement in this. 

There are very few with the gumption to stand tall and yell that the emperor, indeed, is buck naked.

There are very few with the gumption to stand tall and yell that the emperor, indeed, is buck naked.

Personally, I think PA is overthinking this.  So what.  It's a public forum.  FFS people, use the ignore feature instead of getting sandy vag'd.

Personally, I think PA is overthinking this.  So what.  It's a public forum.  FFS people, use the ignore feature instead of getting sandy vag'd.

Maybe, maybe not, but it certainly is generating traffic and discussion, which is good all round.

I really do have a bad feeling about this whole thing.

Don't flatter yourself.

I don't know what else the warning could be about. It was rather cryptic. The jibs and jabs have been very standard SabreSpace fare. Certainly nothing ban-worthy.

Buck Naked owns the Sabres? Cool!

The bad feeling I have is that there is now precedent for a poster having a hissy fit (X.'s was much more elegant than Liger's) and getting posters banned or threatened with banning. It's a little odd.

You are so full of f###ing ###### it is amazing. F##k off you troll bag dick sucking wanna be douche nozzel. Seriously pa take your head, shove it up your ass. Oh and if it isn't clear what I'm saying, I'm telling you to go f##k yourself.

I don't find the substance of this thread worthy of much interest.

Other than this post. Usual Sabrespace jibs and jabs?

Not the Sabrespace I've been reading.

I consider myself part of the analytical crowd and I certainly don't dismiss the effect of momentum

You also have a good chunk of old school in you though--for instance, you think Quick is a great goaltender because he does it "when it counts." I need to work harder to get you to the dark side (literally, no lights, no TV, and 55 spreadsheets).

Separately, I think PA is nuckin' futs with this stuff...but I don't think he did anything that warrants administrative action.

@True: With that description I feel like the dark side gives me the hose when it doesn't put the lotion on its skin :lol:

Now you are participating in character assassination with no evidence to back it up. And against an active forum member. Maybe you should be silenced. ;)

I knew there was a reason we all went Soviet once

I wholeheartedly object to any disciplinary action threatened against PA on the basis of this thread.

Do I think it's a stupid thread? Maybe :p

But I don't see any reason it shouldn't exist. And the only person who has been out of line in here is LGR. Has he been warned?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.