Sabres' brass LOVES Leafs fans at FNC

PASabreFan

The inference was for the layer beyond that. That because of that short sentence (with no context) that somehow meant there was a larger force at action. Sometimes a travel article is really just a travel article and sometimes a few politically correct words about a group of people are just some politically correct words...

I think I used the term "one off" as a possibility to explain Gilbert's comment. I did speculate that the Sabres initiated contact and provided a press release. Apparently not the case on the former; sounds like the latter could be true. "Information" was given. Anyway, I also said that the Sabres actively marketing to Leafs fans will be something to keep an eye on. You read an awful lot into my posts. Again, separated at birth...

How did you score an interview with Mike, if you wish to share? Why was the match to gasoline moment my revealing the warning to the board and not the original post? To make me look bad? Was it really about finding THE TRUTH? What if Mike had said, "Yeah, we reached out to the Spec and we gave the writer a press release."? Would you have reported that back to us? Did you ask Mike if the Sabres are marketing to Leafs fans right now or plan to? Yes, now you're being interviewed again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.