GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 1-15-2016

WildCard

Without D-Lo in the lineup this team is extremely spineless. TM better trade for a little more toughness.

He had a really good game. He must have the worst shin guards ever. That was a love tap the he should not have even fealt.

He got slashed right above the knee pad where there is zero protection. Edited by Claude Balls

He had a really good game. He must have the worst shin guards ever. That was a love tap the he should not have even fealt.

Ya, it wasn't that bad. I think he'll be ok, at least I hope. He stayed on the bench and was walking fine into the locker room at the end.

Without D-Lo in the lineup this team is extremely spineless. TM better trade for a little more toughness.

He got slashed right above the knee pad where there is zero protectection.

Where is there no protection? Unless he's altered them to gain some speed.

Where is there no protection? Unless he's altered them to gain some speed.

Between the top of the shin/knee guards and the bottom of the pants. If you watch it in slow motion he was in a position where his pants were riding up and there was a small open area right above the knee where he got slashed.

Edited by Claude Balls

So glad Piss-ick didn't play.

Good job, good hustle, Hot Daniel.

I've had some drinks.

Yes, it looks like Pysyk should have played.

But I doubt he would have made a difference to the point of them winning today. We just couldn't find the net.

We cannot score goals in this building.

I have been saying for a while that this team lacks "goal scorers". They have plenty of "play makers" and guys who can score goals, but are there really any players on this team that you would see on the ice and think "A goal is coming...", or in a situation where you need a goal late in the game you think "Man, this is where we need 'X' out there to get us one"? Theres no "Snipers"

Its crazy how many times I see the other team getting a goal off of a deflection, or a screen, yet when Buffalo is the one taking the shot, its always blocked by the person thats screening, or its wide of the net, or doesn't make it through. They just never seem to get those lucky breaks/bounces

What a sad effort at home, against hated Boston.   Lehner had a less than impressive debut - 3.00 GAA, and .900 SVG%.    Average stuff from Lehner.      

Amazing how the game seemed to fall apart after Zemgus was sidelined.  

And... Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan were both in attendance - double-jinx against the Sabres.  

Edited by Jsixspd

Well that sucked, Bruins were up to their old cheap stuff but Sabres couldnt find the net if you spotted them n and the t, man do they need and winger who can score, Lehner let in 2 softies, for a big man he looks as slow as weber.

Edited by North Buffalo

Nothing in the post game Presser

From Kevin O

Recalls choices based on merit:

Cal O'Reilly: definitely won't hurt them.

Justin Bailey: a gauge-his-development evaluation for both sides.

No oreilly one is enough. See what we have in Carrier any of the other prospects.

I am having Hooters wings. It's the best I can do. I miss Buffalo dearly on nights like this .... Bruins, Sabres ....

Oh my! I feel bad for you but then I don't at the same time.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.