GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 1-15-2016

WildCard

Wait, Kane and Zemgus are hurt? What'd I miss? If anyone could give me a quick rundown of how we looked, it'd be awesome

Zemgus left at some point, if I remember correctly it was early in the game, with what was termed an UBI. They said he wasn't returning. I actually didn't see the play where he got hurt, if there was an obvious instance.

Kane took a bit of a slash to the side of the knee late, and went down, looked to be in pain. But the slash didn't look too bad and he was sitting on the bench after, it was late enough that he didn't really have a chance to come back out. He looked to be walking normally on the way to the locker room when everyone was headed there. My guess is he is ok.

Edited by Thorny

I'm a few minutes behind, but I can see why fans have nothing to cheer about. My god this is painful to watch.

I'll say that 1 in 10 Sabres games over the last few years have been worth actually watching.

I've taken to scheduling a second activity to do while "watching" the games now.

The entertainment product now is literally not strong enough to singly hold my attention for the duration of a game.

230 posts for a rock em sockem Bruins HateFest? Sign of the times...

Why didn't the Sabres pull Lehner again after the Bruins made it 4-1? Can you score three goals in a minute? Sure you can. Why not try? 5-1, who cares? I have always disliked the tradition of quitting at the end of games. Even at 3-1 in that situation you see often coaches throw in the towel.

230 posts for a rock em sockem Bruins HateFest? Sign of the times...

Why didn't the Sabres pull Lehner again after the Bruins made it 4-1? Can you score three goals in a minute? Sure you can. Why not try? 5-1, who cares? I have always disliked the tradition of quitting at the end of games. Even at 3-1 in that situation you see often coaches throw in the towel.

There are plenty of valid reasons to criticize Bylsma.  You don't need to dig so deep.

I'll say that 1 in 10 Sabres games over the last few years have been worth actually watching.

I've taken to scheduling a second activity to do while "watching" the games now.

The entertainment product now is literally not strong enough to singly hold my attention for the duration of a game.

1 in 10 sounds about right, and if I scroll through the other games it's usually about 1 in 7 throughout the rest of the league. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.