GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm est, 12/19/2015

WildCard

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But that was a screw-job, plain as you'll see. Kane dove to draw the first call, Panarin embellished the high stick terribly, and those cross checks always go uncalled. To call ALL THREE is incredible cherry picking and quite clearly to me at least a blatant attempt to affect that outcome of the game.

Rather disgusted right now.

I'm sure P. Kane thinks he is a right little hero for coming up with that gifted 6 on 3 goal to tie.

I'll go back and show you 10 times in that game where a play looked just like the "hold" that gave them a 2 man advantage. And the refs were so confident with what they did that we got a BS make up hooking call that wasn't. Whatever. Same old ######.

Wait. Who were they cheating for? You lost me.

They're not for love if they're not lubricated

If anyone can find a replay of that penalty Gorges took, and the Risto one, I'd be much obliged 

There's always what I mentioned in the PM.

Well, my cousins are hot so I'll take it. :ph34r:

I hear banjos 

You should take our shootouts from now on. Your cousin sitting first row behind the net

What?

The Bills have to lose also?

:lol:

First time in a long time I'm not even bothering to watch the Bills play

I have a hard time recalling any game where two concurrent penalties giving a full 2 minute 5-on-3 was called in a one goal game with less than 5 minutes left.  And, given how they called nothing until that point and given that refs tend to put their whistles away late in games, it just looked really suspicious.  Saying they were "real" calls is fine.  I guess they were.  But, all game long they didn't call "real" penalties when they clearly could have.

I'm a conspiracy theorist.  I think the league favors the Original-6 teams (probably because they are huge markets).

:flirt:

I have a hard time recalling any game where two concurrent penalties giving a full 2 minute 5-on-3 was called in a one goal game with less than 5 minutes left.  And, given how they called nothing until that point and given that refs tend to put their whistles away late in games, it just looked really suspicious.  Saying they were "real" calls is fine.  I guess they were.  But, all game long they didn't call "real" penalties when they clearly could have.

I'm a conspiracy theorist.  I think the league favors the Original-6 teams (probably because they are huge markets).

:flirt:

Agree with this. I would go as far as to say it would be naivety to think Chicago wasn't being favored there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.