Who Is The Biggest Disappointment So Far?

bob_sauve28

I'm not much of afootball fan, but from what I saw today Ryan was terrible. Hughes took the stupidest penalty ever and Ryan didn't make him sit a play even. That non challenge on the pass completion could have cost them the game. WTF was that?

As I see it, with every game closely contested and very small margins between the teams, you just can't have major coaching gaffes.  It is inexcusable to not challenge obviously wrong calls while wasting challenges on calls that don't matter much to the outcome of the games (e.g., short passes on 2nd down).

Being disappointed at this point seems a lot like being disappointed in your newborn because after a couple of months they aren't walking or talking.

Right now it's all about letting the season play out and see what pieces land where and what pieces are carrying over into the 2016-17 season.  

The hard part is done, the easy teams are coming next. Don;t be surprised if we start making some serious noise this month

Don't think we are that good to call any team easy, and we are still getting a fair amount of western conference teams in december.

We start with detroit, arizona, vancouver, edmonton, calgary,

then against kings, detroit and devils.

we end with, Anaheim, chicago Boston and washington x 2 , if we can get 15 + points I'll be happy

Edited by Huckleberry

Being disappointed at this point seems a lot like being disappointed in your newborn because after a couple of months they aren't walking or talking.

Right now it's all about letting the season play out and see what pieces land where and what pieces are carrying over into the 2016-17 season.

Well, ok. But there are certain players we thought would be doing more. Team chemistry will take time. But just surprising not to see certain players doing better with a better supporting cast

Seems like most of the players we are disappointed in have been injured

Yeichel... I am disappointed at RJ for coming up with that crap and then not just being like whoops and moving on.  Yeichel is god awful.

As for actual Sabres players.  I am most disappointed in Tyler Ennis.  He is trying to do to much and isn't using his teammates.  Last year that was fine because he was on a line with crap.  This year he is just working himself into trouble and turning the puck over. He can pass and play much better and he should either show that or be traded.

Well, ok. But there are certain players we thought would be doing more. Team chemistry will take time. But just surprising not to see certain players doing better with a better supporting cast

Seems like most of the players we are disappointed in have been injured

My focus watching this season is on the future. Any player I may consider a disappointment are players I don't see on the roster in a season or two. There is going to be a lot of turnover the next couple of seasons. 

Don't think we are that good to call any team easy, and we are still getting a fair amount of western conference teams in december.

We start with detroit, arizona, vancouver, edmonton, calgary,

then against kings, detroit and devils.

we end with, Anaheim, chicago Boston and washington x 2 , if we can get 15 + points I'll be happy

Well, easier than playing the Stars, Preds, and Blues 6 times, that's for sure.

Detroit, Vancouver, and LA are the only ones that scare me right there. With LA being the only team I really expect to lose against. As for the end, Anaheim we can beat, Chicago and Washington are going to be tough nights, but Boston is again someone we can/should beat

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.