NHL Scoring Problem

Hoss

I wonder if I'd like indoor more. What are the rule differences?

Primarily, indoor is FAAAR more physical.

It also has a lot more shots as the field is much smaller.

(Not addressing your q about rules directly. Sorry.)

Oh, you found outdoor to be boring?  I love outdoor lacrosse.

The rule differences are similar to the rule differences between soccer and indoor soccer.  One significant one is the goalie wears all this huge equipment indoors.

Speaking of outdoor, yesterday was very disappointing as the 2 teams that have local kids starring both lost.

The one thing that I can't get past in indoor lacrosse: The fighting that occurs is just f-ugly.

I just don't like it. At all. It just looks like a glorified (and un-glorious) street fight.

And, yes, it is weird that merely being on skates is enough to make hockey fights somehow far less repugnant (to me).

The one thing that I can't get past in indoor lacrosse: The fighting that occurs is just f-ugly.

I just don't like it. At all. It just looks like a glorified (and un-glorious) street fight.

And, yes, it is weird that merely being on skates is enough to make hockey fights somehow far less repugnant (to me).

From what I understand, there is far less fighting than there used to be.

I was watching lacrosse on tv yesterday. It's just crappier, boringer hockey.

You seem to be saying that hockey is crappy and boring. Is this correct, young man? And please remember that you are under oath.

(People in the courtroom murmur and edge forward in their seats, and Judge Smell threatens to clear the place.)

Primarily, indoor is FAAAR more physical.

It also has a lot more shots as the field is much smaller.

(Not addressing your q about rules directly. Sorry.)

Speaking of outdoor, yesterday was very disappointing as the 2 teams that have local kids starring both lost.

Ain't that the truth. I played outdoor in high school and the amount of hacking and slashing and cross checking that goes on in indoor is unbelievable. 

• 11 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.