Halloween Plans

WildCard

if yours is anything like my neighborhood you'll be swamped.  We even get gets by the mini van shipped in from surrounding neighborhoods. If you're left with a bunch you can always donate to the troops through one of the  local dentists who do a buyback program.

As for my plans...  I walk the kids around the neighborhood while my wife stays to hand out candy.  The first few stops close to my house are nice as my neighbors usually have an adult beverage for me.  Since it's a Saturday this year we will then head back to the house and let the neighborhood kids watch a Halloween movie outside at my man cave.

We're brand new though with maybe 25 houses lived in.  Hopefully people see the construction and think it's not very lived in yet.  What could screw us though is that Holly Fest thing going on right next door.  That could draw in some early visitors.

Holy crap, I cant believe it took me this long to figure out you guys are neighbors! Want some apples?

Anybody with any good pumpkin designs? I usually cut one or two out from a pattern instead of the typical triangle and circle noses and eyes.

I'm in panic mode because I have no clue how many kids are going to come to our brand new neighborhood. I'll either run out of candy fast or have way too much left over. There is never middle ground on these things.

No such thing as too much left over. You can always send the rest to me. :P

Google "puking pumpkins" images. It's good for a laugh if nothing else.

Ha, I've seen those they're pretty funny. Some people get real creative. Down here the pumpkins are pretty much shot after two nights, with the heat and humidity they're all shriveled up and rotted before you know it.

Sure, I can mumble some lyrics.

In that costume you remind me of Tom Petty in his video Don't Come Around here no more.

If you happen to do a parody of that video after a few libations tonight and happen to mention things like The Tank, Leino, Regier...

That should be shared.

In that costume you remind me of Tom Petty in his video Don't Come Around here no more.

If you happen to do a parody of that video after a few libations tonight and happen to mention things like The Tank, Leino, Regier...

That should be shared.

By design.  See this post:

We're going to a party tomorrow night.  I'll be the Tom Petty version of The Mad Hatter.

Handing out candy at my parents house in NY. Kids are f'ing rude/have no proper Halloween etiquette!

30% or less say thank you. 2% of parents correct them.

The decline in manners will be the downfall of society.

So young to be so curmudgeon-y.   :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.