Halloween Plans

WildCard

Jan, I have a ton of candy for you. We didn't get a single person from outside of the neighborhood.

The whole thing wound up being a great meet and greet for all the new neighbors. My personal favorite was this little 1 or 2 year old girl. We were talking to her mother and only I was paying attention as she kept walking back and forth between my candy bowl and her mother, grabbing a single piece of candy each time. She must have done it at least 15 times. It was hilarious.

We als found the fun street in the neighborhood. Ours is apparently the "stick up their " street. We were out there until 12:30 or so with fire pits and beers. This is going to be a fun neighborhood.

Jan, I have a ton of candy for you. We didn't get a single person from outside of the neighborhood.

The whole thing wound up being a great meet and greet for all the new neighbors. My personal favorite was this little 1 or 2 year old girl. We were talking to her mother and only I was paying attention as she kept walking back and forth between my candy bowl and her mother, grabbing a single piece of candy each time. She must have done it at least 15 times. It was hilarious.

We als found the fun street in the neighborhood. Ours is apparently the "stick up their ######" street. We were out there until 12:30 or so with fire pits and beers. This is going to be a fun neighborhood.

Good to hear you found the fun neighbors.  I often forget how lucky we've been to have had such awesome neighbors for the most part during our time here.  I get to read about all the whiny ahole  neighbors on our subdivision facebook page, and thankfully none ever seem to move onto our street.

I'm a big puss as well! Thanks guys. Sinister is on right now but I have many more hours to kill

Sinister messed with me. Not so much scary as it is disturbing. I'm sure the second one coming out will be just as disturbing.

Question, what kind of messed up person must you be to direct these movies? How does someone think of these ways to kill people?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.