GDT: Buffalo @ Pittsburgh, 7:00 pm edt, 10/29/2015

WildCard

Josh YoheVerified account

‏@JoshYohe_PGH

The Pens just gave the kid who had the puck stolen a Crosby jersey. Got a big smile out of Bylsma on the bench.

Kudos to the Penguins PR team on this one.

That is way too cool. That's how you make life long fans.

Unrelated, but any news on Ennis?

Yup. He's gotta do a better job of just moving the puck down behind the net if there's no where to shoot from and no pass to the middle. 

I get the sense Eichel is playing lazy out there. I feel an "I'm so good I'm not going to try that hard" attitude from him the last few games. Maybe it just seems that way but I watch ROR and I think about what Eichel could do if he tried half as hard. 

I get the sense Eichel is playing lazy out there. I feel an "I'm so good I'm not going to try that hard" attitude from him the last few games. Maybe it just seems that way but I watch ROR and I think about what Eichel could do if he tried half as hard.

I think he's just frustrated at the losing, and is just shooting from everywhere because he doesn't trust his line mates

Time running out you waste it by passing it back and forth near the blue line.  Any sense or urgency?  Work on that coach.

There's a difference between lack of urgency and not rushing. Recognize it. 

You are 100% wrong about Jack's effort. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.