Tyler Ennis goal last night...

Marvelo

I was looking at the replay of Ennis' goal last night where he was behind the net, turned, fell, twisted and at the end swept it into the net behind the shocked goaltender. I watched it a few times and it occurred to me, Ennis might have been working on that move, as well as others that look like random falls and tumbles, which seem to be part of his game. It might be an overlooked play of the year so far. I wanted to praise Tyler Ennis, laud Tyler Ennis, appreciate Tyler Ennis and hail Tyler Ennis, very Patrick Kane-like, only more athletic and as slippery as an eel.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20152016,2,126&lang=en

Edited by Marvelo

That isn't a subheader field. It is for tagging the thread.  It is suppose to make it easier to search for topics like Tyler Ennis.  All that stuff written in that tagline is useless. Put it in the title.

I am not trolling SDS, I am starting to get annoyed at threads titled "Zemgoose" and "Bogo"  the do those mean? What are we supposed to be discussing?  For the love of god label .

Descriptive topic titles are an asset to our community. It helps community members recognize which conversations they might want to read or participate in.

Please refrain from using generic topic titles, including player name only titles. If you can take the time to start a conversation, you can take a moment and properly label it.

The original poster can edit the title.

Thanks for making SabreSpace a better place.

That isn't a subheader field. It is for tagging the thread.  It is suppose to make it easier to search for topics like Tyler Ennis.  All that stuff written in that tagline is useless. Put it in the title.

I am not trolling SDS, I am starting to get annoyed at threads titled "Zemgoose" and "Bogo"  the ###### do those mean? What are we supposed to be discussing?  For the love of god label ######.

thank you. The tagging function has been there for at least a year...

Remember the subheader works with the headline.

Just type the stuff into the subject, it's not that hard.

Yes there must be the same 7 thread titles on the opening page every day.

Better than than 20 new posts with 20 words total in the subjects.

Ennis's reach is really impressive despite his size. The crazy part of that goal was the power he was able to generate on the shot from that angle. It was some crappy goaltending, but I can't blame Mason for not expecting it.

Yes there must be the same 7 thread titles on the opening page every day.

Or, y'know, new titles that don't suck.

Ennis was pretty great last year, considering his supporting cast.

And by the end of the season he was pretty strong. 

Thank goodness he never got sucked into The Rotten Core.  At this point he's the longest tenured Sabre and he's only 26.  And he's one of our best players.  An awesome thing is that because he's been associated with some crappy teams, the rest of the league doesn't realize just good he is.  Surprise!

And by the end of the season he was pretty strong. 

Thank goodness he never got sucked into The Rotten Core.  At this point he's the longest tenured Sabre and he's only 26.  And he's one of our best players.  An awesome thing is that because he's been associated with some crappy teams, the rest of the league doesn't realize just good he is.  Surprise!

Teams won't be able to focus on him like they could in the past. That is what makes Ennis dangerous, the 2nd you forget about him he does something amazing.  I really think this year he will excel and shock ppl around the league. 

Teams won't be able to focus on him like they could in the past. That is what makes Ennis dangerous, the 2nd you forget about him he does something amazing.  I really think this year he will excel and shock ppl around the league. 

I think the brilliance of acquiring Kane and ROR is that those are the big names, along with Eichel, who will attract attention, which will hopefully lead to a little more room for people like Ennis and Reindhart.

It would always crack me up to read the directv descriptions of the games. They have a habit of describing teams by their best player (Price and the Habs take on Getzlaf and the Ducks). I never got used to seeing "Tyler Ennis and the Sabres."

Not exactly a household name, but he has the talent and work ethic to become one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.