New year, tons of firepower, still cant score.

matter2003

It will come together but let's remember one thing the defense gets the play started most times and our defense is suspect at best. Here's a thing that needs to be noted O'Reilly is the highest paid guy on the team and suppose to be your top line guy and of right now doesn't look like he's earning that pay. We have some tough games coming up as we could possibly start the season 0-5 before we face the Leafs.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

I'm not gonna panic just yet but they have some tough games coming and if they want to have any shot at the playoffs they can't start the season slowly. We all knew it's gonna take time but this team could possibly be 0-5 before we face Toronto. And what happens if Toronto actually beats us. Hopefully getting Zach and Brian back it should get better. Both are solid players when they are in the lineup. What's with Reinhart's ice time going down. Wondering if he gets sent down.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

It will come together but let's remember one thing the defense gets the play started most times and our defense is suspect at best. Here's a thing that needs to be noted O'Reilly is the highest paid guy on the team and suppose to be your top line guy and of right now doesn't look like he's earning that pay. We have some tough games coming up as we could possibly start the season 0-5 before we face the Leafs.

after 2 ####### games? Are you kidding?

I'm not gonna panic just yet but they have some tough games coming and if they want to have any shot at the playoffs they can't start the season slowly. We all knew it's gonna take time but this team could possibly be 0-5 before we face Toronto. And what happens if Toronto actually beats us. Hopefully getting Zach and Brian back it should get better. Both are solid players when they are in the lineup. What's with Reinhart's ice time going down. Wondering if he gets sent down.

That's exactly what you're doing.

You know what I'm talking about. Those two aren't even on the same level but pay wise is close.

Well, if we want to get technical, Sid's salary this year is 12 million. O'Reilly's is 6.2 mil. Sid scored 84 points last year, and O'Reilly had 55. So, that means O'Reilly had 65% as many points. So, if he was making 65% percent Sid's salary for this year, he'd be making 7.8 mil. But he's only making 6.2.

So, in relation to the salary they should be making this year based on last years points totals, O'Reilly is actually a slighty better value :P

its 2 games

thats it

Thank you, and we have a really tough schedule coming up.

Do I go over to the Bills forum and cry like an idiot? No. Because that would be stupid.

Please don't, I have been bored at work and done that enough.   

Pegula has raised expectations alot.  The main raison I love buffalo is the underdog status.  But to many in buffalo have gone to believe money = succes.

This hockey franchise needs time to rebuild,  Murray made some gambles in the off season , and he'll make some more, some will pan out, others will not.

But do believe me we are right where we want to be, and in around 15 games this team will show its true colours.

I would have loved this team to go to the playoffs, but lets relax and wait a year and grow with this team together.

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.