TSN: NHL cocaine use

Hoss

Didn't the pope take a pinch of the yammy yam on his Central American trip? (I made up yammy yam; I am not "hip to the scene.")

No that was the 's nightcap, riding the dragon. 

Wait a minute a Seinfeld reference is filtered?  

Current:  Kane (confirmed), O'Reilly, Gionta, Legwand, McGinn, Gorges (confirmed), Lehner, Bogosian (confirmed)

Past: Roy (confirmed), Briere, Hasek (confirmed), Hawerchuk, Andreychuk,  Mogilny, Barrasso (confirmed), Housley, there's just so many I'll stop there

Ok, I think we found the Sabres' long time dealer :w00t:

Current:  Kane (confirmed), O'Reilly, Gionta, Legwand, McGinn, Gorges (confirmed), Lehner, Bogosian (confirmed)

Past: Roy (confirmed), Briere, Hasek (confirmed), Hawerchuk, Andreychuk,  Mogilny, Barrasso (confirmed), Housley, there's just so many I'll stop there

OK, you gotta back up the confirmed ####.

What do you think the ice is made out of? Why do you think they're in such a hurry to scoop it up during the commercial breaks? What did you think was causing the drastic rise in "Hockey Related Revenue"? Why did you think the NHLPA was so interested in the "Player's Share"?

None of this is a surprise.

Edited by Whiskey Bottle of Emotion

Word from a Vatican Monsignor insider was, "When the Pontiff gets into the booger sugar, he's like, full on skeeted from cassock to miter, yo." 

I'm sorry. I have to do it. It's the law of the Internet. What you are about to see from the Holy See, you cannot unsee. Fair warning.

I hear this is in the voice of Dennis Miller.

:lol:

Confirmed? Please do reveal your sources.

When I lived in Tampa we played at the Lightning practice facility and heard all kinds of stories about a certain Lightning goaltender that'd show up for practice completely wasted.  One morning at practice, after a supposed all night coke binge, Torts kicked him off the ice and sent him home. One of my teammates, who worked at the rink, was there when it all went down. 

When I lived in Tampa we played at the Lightning practice facility and heard all kinds of stories about a certain Lightning goaltender that'd show up for practice completely wasted.  One morning at practice, after a supposed all night coke binge, Torts kicked him off the ice and sent him home. One of my teammates, who worked at the rink, was there when it all went down. 

Hmm, based on the clues I have a pretty good guess who this "certain Lightning goaltender" is  :ph34r:

Hmm, based on the clues I have a pretty good guess who this "certain Lightning goaltender" is  :ph34r:

This happened during the 05-06 season.  I moved to Tampa in May '06, after they were bounced from the playoffs, and this guy was signed by the Hurricanes before the 06-07 season.  He and Torts had a big falling out in the press. Although Torts never publicly spoke of his party animal ways, that was a big issue.

This happened during the 05-06 season.  I moved to Tampa in May '06, after they were bounced from the playoffs, and this guy was signed by the Hurricanes before the 06-07 season.  He and Torts had a big falling out in the press. Although Torts never publicly spoke of his party animal ways, that was a big issue.

Khabibulin?  no,, okay .....I know. 

Edited by X. Benedict

Khabibulin?  no,, okay .....I know. 

I thought the same as X, but the clarification leaves no doubt. Thanks for the behind the scenes information!

Wouldn't he have been tested and found guilty during the 2006 Olympics?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.