GDT: Columbus @ Buffalo 7pm EDT 10/02/15

WildCard

Fixed that EDT for ya

Not fixing that for you though

Surprised Ruhwedel was waived, especially with our lack of depth on d

Maybe Bylsma recognized what some of us have. He has no business in the NHL.

I'm betting Rudy gets picked up. Maybe the Bruins?

I'm hoping another team picks him up. He stinks like hot garbage. I want to see Eichel Ennis and Kane blow by him.

Eh, I feel like there are more relevant ways to rip on Regier than to pick on the career trajectory of a 3rd round pick and undrafted free agent.

No argument here -- I meant my comment more in the nature of this being another GMTM move to rid the franchise of another DR legacy mediocrity.  Certainly Rudy wasn't a big Darcy move that washed out.

Eh, I feel like there are more relevant ways to rip on Regier than to pick on the career trajectory of a 3rd round pick and undrafted free agent.

Of course there is but see below. What's left to Flush that fits his mold?

No argument here -- I meant my comment more in the nature of this being another GMTM move to rid the franchise of another DR legacy mediocrity.  Certainly Rudy wasn't a big Darcy move that washed out.

No argument here -- I meant my comment more in the nature of this being another GMTM move to rid the franchise of another DR legacy mediocrity. Certainly Rudy wasn't a big Darcy move that washed out.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. I see said the blind man to his deaf wife, who was listening to the radio, while he watched TV on which the speakers were broken.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Does anyone know offhand whether this is Carrier's last year in which he can be sent down without clearing waivers?

I kinda had high hopes for him, since he was the prospect they got from STL for Miller (recognizing that they also received STL's #1, which I think was the one they traded for Lehner).

Does anyone know offhand whether this is Carrier's last year in which he can be sent down without clearing waivers?

I kinda had high hopes for him, since he was the prospect they got from STL for Miller (recognizing that they also received STL's #1, which I think was the one they traded for Lehner).

He's a second-year pro. He can go down next year too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.